[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok /adv/, need advice. Had plans on new years eve to go see the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: godtier.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
godtier.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
ok /adv/, need advice. Had plans on new years eve to go see the new star wars with this girl, made these plans like a solid week or so in advance cause I have a tight schedule. She told me the day before she was gonna go hang out with her friends instead, which left me pissed off cause now the one day i had to enjoy i was gonna do jack shit. me and this girl have history, weve fucked once (halloween) and then never spoke until like 3 weeks ago when she randomly hit me up. so anyway, im pissed and im not just gonna wait on this girl, so i took my brother to the movie instead. posted a snapchat about it, immediately got a text asking why am i seeing it without her. explained it was my own flesh and blood and i took him out as a birthday gift and he wanted to see it. she asked me to go with her again, but i dont really know if i feel like it. she pulled the "your so cute and cool card" and it was blatant it makes me want to stay away.

The girl: ehh in all departments, met her on tinder, shes fucked multiple guys on inder so i dont even know if i want to be near her pussy out of fear ill catch something. is it even worth my time? honestly i am not really trying to spend $20 dollars for a decent movie ive already seen and would rather spend it for when i go back to college (on winter break)

am i overthinking this? literally after we got done fucking she went right back on tinder and started swiping right and shit and im more than positive shes fucked a few guys since weve fucked.
>>
>clearly using you and wasting your time
>throws compliments for free movie: shallow
>throws bitch fit because she backed out plans last minute without a good excuse: rude

Just forget about it, you just said she sleeps around (possible STDs, nothing against her being sexually active) and is flaky. Why is she even worth thinking about?
>>
>>16630850
idk anon like she's kinda cool and can be a bro and when we talked I kinda developed some feels and I hate jumping to conclusions even if said conclusion is right in front of my face.
>>
File: 1395643161287.gif (1 MB, 352x284) Image search: [Google]
1395643161287.gif
1 MB, 352x284
>>16630877

>idk anon like she's kinda cool and can be a bro and when we talked I kinda developed some feels and I hate jumping to conclusions even if said conclusion is right in front of my face.

Don't come here for advice if your goal is to only be receptive to the advice you want to hear.

It sounds like you'll have an excuse for giving her another chance no matter what we say so why are you here?

She's obviously the impulsive kind of girl that doesn't mind blowing you off on a moment's notice to fulfill whatever whim she wants. Its called being inconsiderate. If she did it before she'll do it again. Thats just the kind of girl she is and you'll have to accept that and be ok with it.

On top of that she gets angry that you still go out and enjoy yourself without her? Those are major red flags and you seem insistent on not seeing them. But whatever dude, you're going to give her another chance so just get off your computer and go for it because you're not interested in actual advice.
>>
I'm this >>16630850 guy and what >>16630910 said man.

Also why would you develop feelings for someone who treats you like that then demands more shit? Like I get we're humans and yeah we're all pretty shitty sometimes but goddamn nigga not even an apology from her?
>>
>>16630910
he asked why is she thinking about i was just explaining thats all.
>>
>>16630929

That has absolutely zero relation to the content of my advice.
>>
>>16630929
Dude be honest, do you really like her or do you think your perception might be a bit skewed because you fucked before?
>>
>>16630943
i know i know idk youre probably right but nobody wants to hear what they dont want to hear. i dont know man ive had it rough with girls but maybe i should sit this one out, id rather use the money and put it towards a bong or something
>>
>>16630948
I dont know man. i have some major trust issues so i dont really know if i do or not. honestly its hard for me to say but you guys can probably tell my perception is all over the place. im just alone all the time and it sucks man.
>>
>>16630954

Do that or save it up. The reason why you probably had it rough was because you gave stupid girls a chance and wasted your money and time on them so just take it easy for a bit.
>>
>>16630969
You're right. and im here with my family i honestly shouldnt even worry about bitches until i get back to school. Thanks anon, maybe some tough love was neccessary for me to get my head straight
>>
>>16630968
Damn man I know being lonely sucks but if being a shit girl will distract you for a while, we can't stop you from doing so. But you mentioned that you had a rough time with girls so I would try to bear the loneliness out for a bit longer to avoid the shit girl streak.
>>
>>16631000
I know man, it just blows all my friends have abandoned me so im stuck staring at a TV and smoking by myself. like smoking makes it worse cause when im baked it makes the loneliness that much stronger
>>
>>16630999

Yeah man, good luck. Hope school goes well for you and you meet a girl worth keeping around and that treats you well.
>>
>>16631008
Why did your friends ditch you?
>>
>>16631016
Not cool enough, bring their game down. They literally have pussy on the mind 24/7 and all they want to do is party and shit. in high school parties werent everything but college they can become some peoples who fucking universe and i just got filtered out. i hit people up all the time and they either bail last minute or dont repsond
>>
>>16631028
Shit man, best I can say is time to friend new friends who have shit in common with you. Maybe you can wait until you're back in school to make it easier or if you're into any other hobbies, go to meetups and befriend the non-autists. Is it just a bunch of little shit, like girls and friends ditching, being alone during winter break, etc., that's bringing you down?
>>
>>16631041
bingo. i thought winter break was supposed to be fun and relaxing but its just been about the gloomiest thing ive ever been through. people ditching is even a problem at school, i go to a small college so people still have these cliques and i just dont really fit in. Hence why i was really trying to give this girl a shot because im alone.
>>
>>16631058
All right man, sorry to shit on you straight from the beginning, I could see why you would consider her even though she was an asshole. Also where do you go to school if you don't mind me asking? I go in NYC and even the small colleges here have super social people that go out of their way to talk and hang out with you. And what did you do in the past when you got lonely? Is whatever you're doing now not helping?
>>
>>16631069
i go Saint Michael's in Vermont. In the past i would usually just play vidya or something but ive gotten so bored of it. Its fine you were just being honest getting shit on from people that dont know much about me isnt something im new to you. that right there is college in a nutshell.
>>
>>16631102
Shit man, do you live in VT? Is there anything to do around there in terms of getting to know new people? Did you already declare a major so are you stuck with the same group of people for most of your classes or are there some GenEd shit you can take to meet new people? Also not discouraging you from asking people to hang out but maybe because rejection/being ditched is taking a toll on you, you can wait to be asked or do smaller commitments like a drink or some shit like that.
>>
>>16631132
live in NH, its hard to get ot know people because of the cliques. like its bad man, most people i try to interact with wont look me in the face, id love to be asked to go for a drink or smoke a bowl, but nobody ever does man. ive been branded as a loner from day one even though i tried to not have this happen and for whatever reason it happened anyway. its awful man, my only friends are 2000 miles away and i cant see them and it kills me when i think about it
>>
>>16631132
like i eat alone every meal of every day, it the gym every day alone, smoke alone, and just read in my room for hours and try to not think about it man. i hope now you and others in the thread if anyone sees this why i was REALLY trying to give this girl a chance. i hate myself man, suicide often comes tomind but its not worth and ive come to terms with it that it only destroys and fixes nothing
>>
>>16631151
When are you planning to move out? Did you ever try going to Boston or some Canadian cities to hang out with new people? I know that's a long fucking drive but it may be nice to just visit and meet new people. Plus it can help you kill time and give some time to be by yourself while you do something other than what you've become numb to (smoking, watching television, vidya, etc.) And that sucks dude, I've gone out of my way to be branded as a loner so people don't bother me but some college kids in NYC will just flock to interact with anyone for some reason. But again, not saying you should transfer schools just because you're lonely but visiting other cities near and far might expose you to something different and hopefully good.
>>
>>16631164
Shit man, that sounds rough but at least it's good that you know suicide isn't the only answer. Sucks that you're in such a cliquey state and shitty school but if you have the time and money, I'd say go to other cities or hobby meetups and try to interact with new people and maybe see if one of those places are worth moving to after graduation.
>>
>>16631171
not until a probably junior year ill move out, and im only a freshman. it was a long first semester and this next one is going to be that much longer. ive considered traveling, but transportation in burlington is awful unless oyu throw greyhound $100 or more
>>
>>16631190
Man I mean it's only freshmen year so give it a little more time. Everyone has different experiences in colleges and maybe the rest of the year won't be so shit. Take it from a senior in college that you will have your ups and downs throughout the years so there will be more rough patches but there will also be good shit. Sorry you're going through this now man but hopefully things will turn up for you soon.
>>
>>16631194
thanks man. i hope things look up as well
>>
>>16631206
Yeah sorry to leave you with such shit/generic advice but guess it's just one of those things you gotta wait out.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.