[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help. Heeeelp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
What in the hell is this thing of my girlfriends I have smashed and where do I get a new one quickly (UK)
>>
>>16630482
That's an ornamental vase that was made out of mirroresque plastic which was then shattered, then a layer of acrylic glaze was placed over it to seal in the cracks so it retains its form.

You could find one at any home design/decor store. It's not impressive nor expensive. She probably paid about 25 bucks for it.
>>
It's ugly as fuck. She probably got it as a cringy present once and would be happy to know you smashed it. Just tell her, say sorry and show up with an actually nice looking replacement next time
>>
>>16630482
It's an oil burner. You can get them for about a tenner.
>>
its a candle-holder made of broken glass
>>
I had a feeling it was for candles and stuff, she's into that. Good to know it's not expensive, she might even thank me for it
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 300x225
It's a lamp to use with essential oils. Get her a cute new one like pic related and if you include an essential oil (cinnamon is my personal favorite, make sure you get high quality oil. Health food stores are your friend) she will be floored and give you a bj
>>
>>16630482
They have those in Wilko's mate, or at least something very similar - I've got one on my coffee table. Mind you, you could probably just stick it back together with some araldite, no one would notice unless they pick it up.
>>
Plenty of broken glass not pictured (I assume to hold the oil etc..?) so it's not really fixable. Yeah Wilkos is probably what I need, new one opened up near me, cheers folks
>>
>>16630534
Bj's on tap my friend, might push for anal
>>
>>16630564
Then you would have to include some incense and atleast some jasmine essential oil. Shit's expensive. But it would also overpower every smell from anal-accidents, so win-win.
>>
>>16630569
Haha, thanks chap. Double whammy!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.