[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Put dick in crazy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
>seeing qt for about a month
>says is on pill
>have sex few weeks ago
>says is pregnant, test positive
>tell her we should abort. Don't want to be dad
>she says against her morals. Her body her choice. Keeping baby.
>scared shitless. Nice enough girl but way too soon. Not how I imagined having child.
>is there any way to induce a misscarrage without her knowing? She won't listen to me because she knows I'll stay to help with baby.
>>
File: Child_support_Pepe.jpg (20 KB, 478x308) Image search: [Google]
Child_support_Pepe.jpg
20 KB, 478x308
>>16629737
>>
File: hfd7_baas_in_eigen_buik.jpg (9 KB, 171x140) Image search: [Google]
hfd7_baas_in_eigen_buik.jpg
9 KB, 171x140
>>16629737
I'm going to start a campaign called boss in on nutsack. Having sex=/=wanting a child. How can people not understand this basic logic?
Also: cool bait.
>>
get a paternity test asap

take your stuff and move out if you're staying with her

if it turns out it's yours I'd stay, at least for as long as you can bear it, because she's probably going to make you pay for it and if she does you might as well see your kid, but that's just me.
>>
>>16629749
She gon' make you pay! Yea, that bitch is crazy.
>>
>he trusted a female
>>
>>16629742
That's what people get for not treating sex like it's actual biological function.
>>
>>16629737
Let's ignore for a minute the fact you're so fucking stupid to believe a chick when she says she's on birth control.

You barely know this girl, and decide to raw dog her when she could have a MYRIAD of horrific diseases that would cripple your future prospects. Diseases that can do real damage to you.

No, you're fucking retarded. It makes me angry that you're reproducing. You deserve everything this bitch runs you over with.
>>
>>16629770
>Not saying raw is better than strapped up.
Nigga, you the dumb one.
>>
File: FalconPunch.jpg (59 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
FalconPunch.jpg
59 KB, 750x600
>>16629737
https://youtu.be/3swylpHp8gs

Do it now. Even 5 years for assault and battery is a cakewalk compared to 18 years of child support.
>>
>>16629749
Op here. Ya I'm going to get the test if she has the baby. This just seems way too sudden, like its possible but I'm suspicious. Feel bad for the kid if its not even mine. Either way I'm just praying she doesn't have it.
>don't live together. Wouldn't even really say we were 'dating', just getting to know each other.
>>
>>16629780
Or just find a normal girl.
>>
>>16629737
>girl says she's on the pill
>"NO FEMALE HAS EVER LIED FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER"
You deserve whatever's coming to you.
>>
>>16629780
Sage tier advice
>>
>>16629787
>Still blaming the victim.
It's 2016 you evil dumbfuck
>>
>I don't like my bed :'(

Boo hoo OP. Lie in it.
>>
>>16629789
>anon does something stupid
>has to face consequences
>"CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S THE VICTIM"
also
>le current year meme
>>
>>16629737
spick her drink with chemicals that kill babies

or push of stairs

lol
>>
>>16629781
They should be able to get DNA from the baby even before it's born. Doctors do this routinely to test for congenital defects and diseases pretty early in the first trimester.. I think I got it done at my first ultrasound. 12 weeks I think. I don't know if they can/will do paternity tests from these results but you can ask.

Other than that, just stop talking to her and try not to sweat it. 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage so there's a decent chance that the baby might not even survive. Also, while the prospect of paying child support is shitty, lots of guys avoid it. My dad never paid what he was supposed to and never went to jail or anything. I'm sure you can find advice on how to do so on some mens forum somewhere.

Good luck, OP.
>>
>>16629798
No. She's hurting him, granted he's naïve, but just no.
Also current year meme.
Also this is getting very boring.
Also can you feel what I'm feeling or is it just me? Nah, i's definitely just me. I'm delusional. And a sucker for blondes. Bitchy blondes to be precise. Hi 4chan.
>>
>>16629787
OP here I don't even have that good of a job. There's no gold to dig out of me, I told her this. Will pay for abortion. Shes unreasonable.
>>
>>16629749
The baby has the be born beforehand or near from it, you dumbfuck.
>>
>>16629805
Lies about pill. You pay for abortion. Uhu.
>>
>>16629811
You can get paternity tests done in utero. This isn't even new technology.
>>
>>16629811
You're the dumbfuck, paternity testing can be done as early as in the first trimester.
>>
>>16629804
>She's hurting him
>he dindu nuffin
>>
>>16629737
Give her a bunch or orange juice/vitamin c and or coffee.
Caffeine and vitamin C can induce miscarriage.

Or try telling her you're not ready to be a father and if she has the kid you won't be involved in its life.

If she doesn't seem to agree, move states. Tell your family and friends to not give her your contact info. If you've only known her a couple months not like she knows much of your info to track you down.
>>
>>16629737
Doesn't vitamin C in the absence of some other chemical cause abortions?
Maybe it was Cinnamon.
Just poison her with something like that which causes miscarriages.
>>
>>16629737
>says the girl is crazy
>is scheming to induce a miscarriage
You're the crazy one. But I agree that your opinion should be given more weight on the matter. Get a paternity test, and see if it is yours.
>>
>>16629737
Here you go anon
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NqrMoeDSyjQ
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.