[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life and relationships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: bknation_success3.jpg.png (60 KB, 800x763) Image search: [Google]
bknation_success3.jpg.png
60 KB, 800x763
Hey guys happy new years. Hope you had some kind of fun...
Anyways, I need some advise.
+ Been in a relationship for 4-5 Years.
+Known each other for more than that.
+ barely turning 25.
+living in my best friends family garage while I finish my EE degree only 1 minute away from gfs house.'
+Started an Ecommerce company with a CS friend and some other buddies (its doing well).
+Frequent sex life with gf.
+GF graduated and shes making 45k starting. Hopefully will get 50-60 soon.

Now the problem.
- I have an entreprenural attitude, I honestly dont want to work for someone. But it bothers my gf because that means I will be broke for a little longer. (Despite making 33k from my ecommerce business, working part time, and other things I do)
-When we have sex we never use a condom, I am fine with getting her pregnant and getting married shes like one of my closest friends. But even though I get hard Its almost impossible for me to cum[even while I am flapping with her/but not when shes not there]. I am not sure if this is my fault.I really want to cum like she does. :/

-Her family is like poor, or comes from an uneducated background. They have like 15(literally) dogs and 5 cats. The dads a drunk, ,theres dog shit everywhere. Whereas my family is really clean and on the middle class-upper middle class spectrum. When shes with my family she lacks the edict and manners and the older family think something is off.
-Shes really defiant, If I want something from her she has to be in a good mood. If shes not Its all down hill.

Overall, I really like this girl I do, there are other girls out there that I know want the D, but I have been loyal to this not only cause Ive been with her for 5 years but we've been best friends for a long time.
>>
>>16629682
So what are you looking for here? It sounds like you're trying to decide whether or not to stick with this girl.

If nothing else, stop fucking her bare.

Are you fucking stupid? Really doesn't sound like you're ok with getting her pregnant. You can lie to yourself, but you can't really lie to your dick. Unless you just have some performance hangup, not being able to cum with her should really be telling you something.

Some general thoughts... She is who she is. Things in her life are changing and that may cause a different side to her than you've seen to come out, but don't expect the fundamental stuff to change.

That includes selfishness and a refusal to compromise or even not act like an asshole if she's not "in a good mood". I may be reading more into that than is there, but it gets exhausting being the one who almost always has to give way.

And that's what it looks like you're heading toward with this idea of running your own business. Are you holding up your end with supporting yourself, and would you be doing so as a joined couple? As long as that's not some bare-minimum-effort shit and you're trying to build toward something, it's not her call. If she's impatient to get more stuff, she can earn it herself instead of expecting you to supply it.

That obviously changes if you have a kid. Children are expensive, and you're going to need to get your shit together fast if you have one. Just another reason to use birth control.

>edict
Do you mean diction?
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.