[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
relationships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: signs-of-a-bad-relationship.jpg (103 KB, 624x392) Image search: [Google]
signs-of-a-bad-relationship.jpg
103 KB, 624x392
My girlfriend and I are slowly losing our touch.. In fact, we can't have conversations that are as meaningful as they once were. I've been realizing this for the last few weeks. Our relationship is being held on by sex, and sex alone which I didn't want to happen.

I don't want to break up, but I feel it coming strongly. She hates my family too because they're Republicans, while she's very against guns and everything.
whenever I pick her up from work, or we go out, or anything it's just us sitting there not talking, or me asking questions that get very little response, but through silence, we enjoy each other's company because we understand each other.

Also, my ex wants to add me on Facebook. We were on and off for 3... Years, still on good terms after 5 to 7 years. We never met, since she's from Georgia. I promised that I'd go to meet her one day. Idk where my heart is.

My girlfriend has meltdowns emotionally too, she starts arguments out of thin air and she had a panic attack mid-sex. She revealed then she was admitted into a psych ward three times as a teenager, attempted suicide, and has visible scars on the outside of her thigh. She has tattoos as well, which is the biggest turn off to me (I found out after it was too late)

Pic semi related
>>
My girlfriend is pretty smart when it comes to common sense stuff, but has zero mechanic drive at all.
I work on computers and build my car, and its like talking to a wall if I mention anything from it.

She won't shave her downstairs either which is really gross too. I commonly run into white gunk and going home smelling like fowl... You know- is really bad and gross.
>>
Its impossible for her to reach a climax through regular Intercourse as well and I'm very apt for this kind of thing. She wants me to actually rape her and im not for it at all. Two hand choking, facial slapping, calling her all kinds of messed up stuff.. I've tried to break the ice and it really got her off but I couldn't handle being what I said Ill never become. I can be there laying on her while she does solo play and I can talk her through it, and count her down from 10 and she'll have an O, but regular Intercourse and buttplay isnt happening.
>>
Bumping :(
>>
>>16629645

Let me see... your gf is clearly crazy and yet you want to save a relationship who is naturally dying? why not just dodge the bullet dear op?
>>
>>16629645
Sounds like it would be better just to end the relationship as is. What is your typical day like with your gf? Do you take her on dates anymore?
>>
It's break up time. The relationship is no longer has any sense. She's not respecting you, and she has fetish desires you're not giving her. There's no effort. It's dead.

Try to salvage by going to a fun date where you do activities together. Like rockclimbing or some treasure hunting club or paintballs or some DIY workshops. If that doesn't get you talking, time to bail out and find someone more suitable.
>>
>>16629794

I quit my job last month, so our dates have ceased in the meantime.

We worked at the same place, and our coworkers got us together.

She got promoted to corporate so things didn't remain awkward.

I still pick her up from work, and I spend time at her room. We usually bang for 2-4 hours and I go home. If we go on dates, it's usually to get French fries because that's our one love. Our friend works there, so we get 10 dollars of fried potatos for free. Otherwise, we went to movies, walk around the lake, go get pizza, or eat in at a vegan Chinese place.
We're 22 and 20
>>
Thats another thing too.

We don't live together, and aren't close to it, as we've only been together for 3.5-4 months, and she made it a massive deal that I quit my.job without another lined up, as if we're financially dependant of each other.

I had very valid reasons to leave my job, and she would not stop telling me how stupid it was for me to do so. Well, because I quit, the entire store began having a downfall.

Anyways.. It irritates me that I was making a decision for my own happiness, and wellbeing and im gettinf shit for it constantly
>>
Id like to hear from someone who doesn't believe we should break up (just to get a different margin)-

To those that do feel we should break up, I hear you loud and very clearly, but I'd like to get the opinions of someone who feels we shouldn't. I do love her, and I value her and at the same time, I wonder why I haven't broken it up yet
>>
What you guys need to do is cutt the heavy subjects like democrats vs repulicans and the boring talk about mechanics or computers, majority women don't give two shits about no mechanics or computers. You two need to leave that shit out the door and save it for your buddies. Her friends and your friends. You're romantic partners.

With knowing all this stuff about her, she's not going to change dude, forget it(you're not either). Just avoid those boring and heavy subjects with her, keep it light, keep it positive, playful and humorous. Something active and fun too.

Are you sure she has that crazy past?

About your gf's hygiene. From what this article(below), vagina odors can be caused by semen and also aren't caused by improper cleaning( odors can be caused even by douching). About her shaving, maybe she doesn't know how to shave, talk to her about it.

http://www.rephresh.com/The-Rephreshing-Truth-Blog/Vaginal-Health/17/True-or-False-The-5-Things-You-Think-You-Know-about-Vaginal-Odor.aspx

So she's into bondage, maybe she's bored and wants you to be more dominant in the relationship but thing is she's been bitchy towards you lately and sex is a reward. Next time when she's arguing with you, go all out to piss her off. Don't take personal shots, she might(she likely doesn't mean it) but don't stoop to her level just let her know how she's behaving, like a bitch. You don't want her to know she's getting to you, give her the facts(that she's acting like a bitch) and let her know her games won't work. Since bitches act like children, say stuff like "baby want a baba.", and "you need a diaper change?". Tell her, " get mad all you want bitch, you're going to be right back sucking my dick in a couple of days.". Call her a bitch once more and leave. Ignore her completely until she apologizes, which may take 3 days to a week depending on her stubborn pride. She's going to leave or stay but who cares, who wants to deal with a bitchy attitude.
>>
That's not a relationship. You should totally leave her, yes. Make sure it say it's "you", but maybe give some constructive criticism like what you said about the anger outbursts. Don't cheat on her, if you have any moral compass.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.