[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do creatures with front holes not go for what they want in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: winner.png (27 KB, 757x757) Image search: [Google]
winner.png
27 KB, 757x757
Why do creatures with front holes not go for what they want in life? Why do you have to have an appendage to do so?
>>
>>16629516
>creatures with front holes
...what?
>>
if you are speaking of females and males, I would say it is because females are better equipped to plan for things and go about retrieving them in ass backwards ways whereas men are more likely to rush it head on with little to no planning
>>
>>16629522
Hunters vs gatherers the remake.
>>
you're delusional.
>>
>>16629520
Go away. Me and my friends hate you.
>>
>>16629520
the appendage repeatedly goes in and out of the front hole to create... life
>>
>>16629516
My girl made head chef at one of the most successful downtown restaurants in the city. They're offering her partnership in 2017.

What's the point of viewing everything in broad generalizations?
>>
>>16629534
Nope. Your misusing the organs god gave you. They were made for pleasure. Not procreation. You are fucking idiot, a real fucking idiot. Get it? You're dumb. Now go out and use that knowledge to ur advantage.
>>
File: You're a mean one, aren't you.png (164 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
You're a mean one, aren't you.png
164 KB, 300x299
>>16629537
My gf will hire me in 2050. Until then she'll be kissing other men, because apparently that's what she does. Please love me, majesty! I'll do anything!
>>
>>16629525
yupperoni
>>
>>16629565
Does that mean...you know...
>>
>>16629522
That is the exact opposite of reality, man.
>>
>>16629537
.What's the point of viewing everything in broad generalizations?

It makes me feel like I've accomplished something, simply by the fact that I've been born male.
>>
>>16629516
>Why do creatures with front holes not go for what they want in life?
They want many things, and they almost inevitably go for some of them, which is also true of men. The real issue is reconciling all of them into something that one can pursue in a coherent way: something almost no one, male or female, ever manages to do. There just isn't enough time in the day.

>Why do you have to have an appendage to do so?
I think it's less that men are better at pursuimg what they want as that they're better at ignoring the things they wanted but chose not to pursue. That's mostly a matter of the emotional training goven to both sexes, and most would agree that what's given to men is fucked up in a lot of ways, but it has the occasional bright spots.

Also, "creatures with front holes"? Really?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.