[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>text/call qt everyday >end up talking for hours sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: feeeel.png (53 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
feeeel.png
53 KB, 200x200
>text/call qt everyday
>end up talking for hours sometimes

Is this an LDR?
>>
shaking my head
>>
>>16629225
?

I don't know how these things work man.
>>
>>16629234
Rule of thumb: If you have to ask, it's probably not an LDR.
>>
File: 1421148339588.png (292 KB, 748x1194) Image search: [Google]
1421148339588.png
292 KB, 748x1194
>>16629195
No expert in these things, but I'm pretty sure there has to be a large degree pf physical seperation between you to count as an LDR. If you only talk on the phone but it's still possible for you to walk five minuites down the road and see her, that's reffered to as being a "faggot".
>>
>>16629345
we live on opposite ends of the country.
>>
>>16629195
Do you have feelings for each other? Are you committed?
If not, it's not a LDR.
>>
>>16629370
I think we do, and we both are single.
>>
>>16629195
>we're both single
That's called the friend zone.
>>
LDR never works unless you are more or less only fuckbuddies
>>
>>16629195
>Is this an LDR?
Probably not unless one if you explicitly asks the other out and the other says ok
>>
>>16629401
>we're both single

Right, but she's getting dicked every weekend and uses you as an emotional safety net.

Meanwhile, you're on here posting in a siberian pottery forum asking if you and her magically have a LDR.

>hint: you fucking don't
>>
I set a date to meet up with her so meh I don't even know, probably just as friends but that's fine.
>>
File: buyyamamaahouse.jpg (53 KB, 480x775) Image search: [Google]
buyyamamaahouse.jpg
53 KB, 480x775
>>16629195
You should ask her what it is

this is the sort of thing you need to outline
>>
Have you ever met in real life? If not, it's not a relationship.
>>
>>16629729
Yes I have, she was working at the same place I was for a couple weeks.

We seemed to keep looking at erach other a lot.
>>
I'm in a similar situation although I've never met them IRL. I never agreed to be emotionally committed to him and no clear definitions of what this was have ever really been said. I would not call it an LDR. You shouldn't call what you have a relationship unless it's clearly defined as such by both of you.

Unfortunately for me, I think the person I'm talking to is starting to think things are much, much further along than they are. Involving their feelings and being overly invested when I don't feel the same way. I'm not sure what to do...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.