[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was waiting for a thread with my specific circumstance: I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Moemon FireRed.st0.png (7 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
Moemon FireRed.st0.png
7 KB, 240x160
Was waiting for a thread with my specific circumstance:

I'm not entirely in a bad position in life, but I'm unsure of where I should be.
I'm almost 31 working a retail job I've had for over 10 years. I've since met a girl and moved in an apartment for over 4 years now.
I'm honestly content with coming home from work and just sitting on the computer and playing video games.
But being almost 31, I question if I shouldn't be doing that anymore.
I have plenty that I want to do: games to play, books to read, TV shows to watch. I certainly can't get bored.

Basically I'm living like I am still 16, being cozy and not having any real concerns. Is this wrong though?
Yeah, nothing bad is happening, but should I be kicking life into high gear by going to school, getting some fancy career so that when something bad does happen, ill have something to fall back on?

I need perspective.
>>
People don't change is my perspective. Most people don't change much at all past 16, they just get given the respect to sound as egotistical as they wanted to when they were know-it-all teens, if you see. That is why most successful people have sex, get their first jobs, hobbies, etc when teens.
>>
if it will keep you happy and you wont feel like you missed out later, do what you do.

Unless your chick is low tier in terms of sexual value she will resent and leave you probably though. Its risky in that regard.
>>
I also feel this. I like exactly where I am and most of my goals for self growth won't really change my day to day life much. Good job, stable finances, easily obtainable sex, entertainment, and such
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.