[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do you hold a pencil properly and write in a readable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: download.png (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4 KB, 275x183
How the fuck do you hold a pencil properly and write in a readable way? I fucking hate writing like a fucking autist.

I have aspergers, so maybe that contributes to it, but like, I'll hold my pencil in the way I always have, and if I write for more than 2 minutes, my hand just cramps up horribly and I need to stop. It's really annoying when I'm trying to study.

Shit - I almost am tempted to STOP taking notes when studying because it takes so fucking long for me to write. But I NEED to take them, so I can remember.

What the fuck do I do?
>>
Try different utensils, a wooden pencil hurts my hands as well. Perhaps a softer gripped one may work more efficiently, or simply try taking key notes and not sentences as a whole. Focus on the 'trigger' words that'll help you.
>>
>>16627758
I'm left handed and when I write, everything smudges across the paper. I'v learned to write upside down.
>>
would you mind sharing your handwriting with us anon?
Also, consider using pens when writing notes. Experiment with many and maybe you'll find the right one. I find that any lead pencil smudge way too much and it ruins everything.
>>
>>16628630
Lemme bump real quick so I have time.
>>
>2016
>using pencils
>>
File: shitqualityshithandwriting.jpg (200 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
shitqualityshithandwriting.jpg
200 KB, 960x720
>>16628630
Here you go.
Sorry for the shit quality.
>>
>>16630086
Holy shit, my mom always belittles me for holding a pencil wrong and I have a shitty handwriting just like yours, I wonder if I have aspergers too.
>>
>>16630086
your handwriting looks better than mine, desu. the only thing is that your n looks like an h in your than and your u in because looks like an n. other than that youre good?
>>
>>16630097
I've managed to overcome many of the symptoms associated with aspergers, but this fucking handwriting shit still alludes me to this day. I make up for it by typing at a high WPM, but it doesn't help that soon I'll be going into my first job and have to fucking be writing shit from time to time. It's very fucking anxiety-building to think about.
>>
>>16630109
I wish it could be more fucking straight is all. And I wish I could write more without my hand cramping up. I have no idea how people manage to write shit down super fast like everyone does. It's just mindblowing.
>>
File: assburgers.jpg (103 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
assburgers.jpg
103 KB, 540x960
>>16630110
Yeah dude I could type 105 wpm, here's my shitty handwriting and I still have a fucked up sleep cycle.
>>
why not write in cursive? always found that superior speed-wise. Also since all characters are more smooth and you dont have to lift pencil as much, i'd imagine it is less likely to cause cramps...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.