[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Always Initiating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
So I've got this friend who I've shared a class with for about 4 or 5 months, and we're pretty close. We've hung out quite a few times, but it seems Im always the one asking to hang out or texting her or that sort of thing. Im not romantically interested, but it still makes me feel a bit... unwanted I guess? Like she isnt really interested in me as a friend. She seems like she enjoys hanging out with me when we do, its just that I cant remember the last time she asked me to hang out. She has a bf, which may have something to do with it, but Im really not sure. She just doesnt seem to take the initiative to hang out outside of school.
>>
>>16627678
Bump
>>
>>16627678
girls with boyfriends are not friendship material.

I've lost a female friend to this before. It sucks. We still talk but very rarely.

Just move on. It's basically the same thing as her living in another city.
>>
>>16627889
Aw
Really?
>>
>>16627938
Yeah, it looks bad on the guy for his girl to be getting too chummy with other guys. Even if there's nothing there people will talk and that makes their relationship hard for both of them. It's a bit disrespectful as well.

Doesn't mean you can never see/talk to her again, just that you have to keep a good distance, emotionally and physically. Basically, view all of your interactions through the lens of, could the bitchiest gossip I know possibly make something out of this. If yes, reconsider your actions.
>>
>>16627678
Single people can't maintain friendships with coupled friends for very long unless they have been long-standing (years) friends when both were single. Especially when the two people are opposite genders as it will inevitably be construed as cheating, emotionally if not physically.
>>
>>16628143
>ditching friends for a boyfriend she might dump/get dumped by in months or a year

Are people this stupid? Or are you 40?
>>
>>16627678
Protip: men and women can't be 'just friends'
>>
>>16628275
Yup and men are always competing with each other, and would slit each others throat if the opportunity came, or are you from the dudebro mentality instead?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.