[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Year's Eve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Should I go out for New Year's Eve?
Got invited to a friend's party and I'm 20, AKA the best time to be alive

Why I want to go out:
-I haven't hung out with my high school friends in a while
-My friend and I saved a bunch of fireworks and last year we shot them off and drank root beer
-I've never kissed a girl and tonight is probably one of the easiest nights to go out
-I'm afraid that if I bail on another party my friends might not invite me to the next few

Why I don't want to go out:
-If I don't go out I can sleep longer (I have work tomorrow)
-I can eat tons of fast food so I won't crave it so bad next year after my resolution not to eat horribly
-Social anxiety, I hate being around people I don't know in a setting where I don't know most people, talking to new people, starting conversations, trying to fill up conversations with witticisms, etc
-I look like a fat piece of shit, sometimes literally even, so it'd be better to not have to feel like that

http://strawpoll.me/6415822
>>
>>16626992
>ook like a fat piece of shit, sometimes literally even,
What does that even mean?
>>
>>16626992
Just go.
>>
Go
>>
Even if you just go for a little while, you'll regret not going
>>
>>16626992
You lucky fuck I wish I had friends that would invite me to shit. Just go.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.