[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you get girls if you don't drive? I don't drive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: crash.jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
crash.jpg
12 KB, 259x194
Can you get girls if you don't drive? I don't drive because I have Aspergers, ADHD, and panic attacks, so driving is hell for me. That, and I just hate doing it. Too many variables. Am I fucked?
>>
>>16626535
No, but you're completely fucked and undateable because you have Aspergers, ADHD and panic attacks.
>>
>>16626535

Maybe if you live in a bigger city and public transit is normal to use. If you live in a small town? You're fucked.
>>
>>16626535
Drive more. I have all that and I still drive.
>>
File: spinge2.jpg (91 KB, 514x368) Image search: [Google]
spinge2.jpg
91 KB, 514x368
Not a problem, OP, I can drive the both of us.
>>
>>16626535

depends. if you live in a place with easy mass transit, like you can get anywhere in town, thats fine. but a LOT of girls even here in los angeles still get upset when they find out a guy doesnt have a car, even if they dont. some girls dont mind. you've seen it a thousand times, a really hot successful chick with a car doesnt mind driving around her loser stoner boyfriend.

but thats the rarity.

to be honest if you have aspergers, adhd, and panic attacks to the extreme degree that it affects your ability to drive, id imagine it affects the rest of your life so much that not many women will be interested.
>>
>>16626535
>Aspergers, ADHD, and panic attacks
these are about a billion times bigger issue then not driving.

Specially the panic attacks.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.