[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met a girl randomly, we hit it off talking for 3 hours about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: 1358700945437.jpg (192 KB, 737x1381) Image search: [Google]
1358700945437.jpg
192 KB, 737x1381
I met a girl randomly, we hit it off talking for 3 hours about random stuff and then we had to part ways. She asked me to add her on snapchat, so I did, and before we split, she told me to add her on facebook. I tried adding her on facebook and I can't add her or even message her. Is it even worth the trouble to try and contact her to add her on facebook? She goes to school 3 hours away and lives 45 minutes from me when she's home from school, so this isn't something that would work out long term I'm thinking.

inb4 hurr durr facebook
>>
*try and contact her through snapchat saying I can't add her

and I don't think she blocked me because she never pulled out her phone in front of me and I tried adding her in front of her and it wasn't working already
>>
File: 1395943876697.jpg (91 KB, 640x932) Image search: [Google]
1395943876697.jpg
91 KB, 640x932
>>16625873
I don't think you think much
>>
>>16625883
oh i know i think to much.
>>
File: drake wtf(2).png (263 KB, 598x302) Image search: [Google]
drake wtf(2).png
263 KB, 598x302
>>16625873
Dude just ask her,
Hey I tried adding you on Facebook but its being retarded. can you add me, my profile is x
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.