[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woke Her Up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: pw-waste_garbage.jpg (356 KB, 2208x1911) Image search: [Google]
pw-waste_garbage.jpg
356 KB, 2208x1911
I don't know why I have to make this into a big deal, but I woke my sis in law up taking the garbage out. I usually get home at weird hours from work in the am, and im on vacay now, but I'm used to being up at night.

She lives with us. I was merely taking the garbage out, i opened the door halfway to reduce the noise (collection at 7am). She has to work, but I always open the garage at 3am coming home from work.

Anyway, she sent me a text (keep in mind, i let her use my car and I take care of the garbage, etc) saying wtf why would you be up at fucking whatever oclock? Have some fucking consideration.

I replied with Sorry. I'm usually up and opening the garage from work out of habit. So sorry.

I get that I tried to keep quiet but fuck man it's getting on my nerves that I'm bending over backwards to do extra stuff around here (things she or my wife wouldn't do) and she bitches me out via cell phone.

Like if I had the TV on or my music too loud, I would understand. But I was making sure all that xmas garbage (again, mostly hers and her kids) was taken out.

At this point I have a baby on the way and the sis in law is moving out this year coming, but fuck man do I really have to cuck myself into saying sorry a million times? I've never bitched her out for getting woken up early (i have 10 hr shifts, hers tomorrow is only 6 hrs). She's a loud laughter and yells for her kid sometimes, or has loud phone conversations. I've never once bitched.

Anyway point being, this is a stupid post but i had to tell someone, she will be moving out, i won't be doing garbage early in the am anymore and i apologized. But to swear at me, to me, is very rude. Like I'm talking this has never happened before. I drive her everywhere and never ask for gas money, i treat her and her kid like family, which they are. I guess it just irked me that I got in shit for doing a household chore that I normally would have been able to do if I had come home early in the am from work.
>>
>>16625264
>>16625264

TLDR;

> Sis in law woke up from me doing garbage early am
> I normally do this early when coming home from work
> On Holidays
> Out of habit, perform household duties
> She gets treated well here at my house
> I'm offended that she swore at me via text
> I never complain about her loud conversations or yelling for her kid while I'm sleeping
> I just don't want to cuck myself into apologizing a million times
> I apologized with I'm sorry I'm usually up at this hour out of habit. So sorry.
> Hoping you guys understand the feels as I was only doing a chore not playing video games or something stupid.
>>
People are not themselves at all when they have had thier sleep disturbed.

Since she is moving out, keep this in the hard drive but don't forget it and simply move on.

This is not something worth bringing up. Just keep it in mind next time she needs your help.
>>
>>16625264
You're in a shared living situation, however from what I see she is living in YOUR house. If she doesn't like the noise you make fuck her.

Anyhow, since she is your in-law and you're not trying to piss anybody off.. Maybe just remind her of all the things you do for her and that you would appreciate a little respect if you do happen to fuck up every once in a while. Closed mouths don't get fed.

I used to deal with room mates who would do dishes at 6 AM when I was trying to sleep, I talked to them about it multiple times. Eventually I started doing shit late at night like dishes or cooking in the kitchen. It was very passive-aggressive of me, but it actually got the point across (finally) of how annoying it can be to have someone fucking up your sleep or routine.
>>
Its all about square footage. Get more. And land lots of land
>>
Apologise to her in the morning, and explain what you were doing. If she's a bitch, she'll continue to be a bitch, but there's no point in you stooping to her level
>>
>>16625264
Ya man just keep cucking yourself
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.