[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I soo bad with girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-12-03-08-26-24.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-03-08-26-24.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
I wish I could be more "smooth" when it comes to girls. I try stuff , or test them on my sister before I actually try it out on another girl.
>Yesterday when I was bringing my sister to school , I slapped her butt for fun.
> I guess I slapped too hard cause she fell over on her face. She didn't talk to me for the rest of the ride and seemed upset.
How do I stop being so akward and cuking up around girls??
>>
>>16625054
Lol I didnt meaƱ to say cuking up I meant fucking ip
>>
Lol, that cracked me up. Anyway, you have to start out small. Crawl before you walk, and walk before you can run.

Can you just hold a casual conversation with a girl, the same you would with a friend? If not, thats where you need to start. Talk to girls without flirting, or any intention of sexual contact. Once you've gotten confident with that you can move on to seduction.
>>
>>16625122
I'm ok with talking to girls. Sometimes I wish they were my little sister though. Honestly I feel like that's what they are missing to be a girl I would be REALLY interested in.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.