[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get over PTSD? I fucked a fifty something year old man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1439683566943.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1439683566943.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
How to get over PTSD?

I fucked a fifty something year old man in the ass one night when i was out of my mind drunk in a foreign city (actually, it was closer to 7am)

also I got basically raped by a guy when I was skiing and never told anyone.

I really, really liked the ski resort (I'd never been) and the snow and everything was magical but now I feel sick when i hear about skiing or mountains, and travelling abroad cos of example one. I think I may have ptsd of some sort.

Main reason is probably because I'm bi/asexual and had never properly done anything with a guy then that weird shit happened. Guy who raped me basically was in his 30s (me 20)

Seriously, do I take MDMA or something? help
>>
pls respond
>>
Take Jublia.
>>
This is why nobody takes rape seriously...
>>
>>16624031
You got raped by a man while skiing? That's pretty impressive - I'm sure I would've lost my balance and fallen.
>>
put it down to a 'sexual psychosis'. in other words, something you would never consider doing in your lucid, clear, self-respecting moments of life, but something which happened due to the aberrant nature of sexual energies and desires, combined with inexperience, loneliness, desire for company, experience, etc.

then realize that the other people involved were similarly afflicted, whether they 'gave or received', and neither is to blame exactly.

finally, put it behind you, when it emerges in your thinking, don't go down the road of self-hating depression, but take a deep breath and realize that, out of ignorance, crazy things like that happen in life and when that ignorance evaporates and insight arises, it no longer has any appeal at all.

what you must not do is masturbate to the memory of either, this will condition your behavior in future. you need to have a decisive view that what you did was something you now regret and never, ever want to get involved with again.

now and in future, learn sexual restraint. don't let desire drag you around. don't give in to temptations, which may arise out of the blue when you least expect it. remember the shame, the self-hating thoughts, etc that indulging in such activities left you with, let that scare you away from ever doing it again.

in short, you don't need to hate yourself. please don't, because people kill themselves over things like this, because they cannot resolve the issue as it continuously bubbles up in their psyche unannounced and unrequested. i have given you good advice, please consider it deeply.
>>
>>16624466
Fucking topkek
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 500x463
>>16624466
LOL
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.