[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Instruments that make a guy more attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: hCU3m.gif (923 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
hCU3m.gif
923 KB, 245x200
It is a scientifically proven fact that people who play guitar get laid 1.5 times more than any other instrument. I play piano and harmonica, and I don't know where that stands. I'm not that great on guitar yet, but do the femanons see musical ability as a plus? Am I trying too hard for no reason? I enjoy playing music, but I feel like my end goal just isn't worth it.

pic unrelated
>>
>>16623941
Don't bother.

Just improve your image.
>>
>>16623956
How do you mean?
>>
>>16623941

>I feel like my end goal just inst worth it

its not. especially if ur not in highschool, college, or actively doing little performances somewhere.

when you are an adult you wont really get the chance to play guitar for someone until they are already invested enough in you that they can be in a place where you play guitar.

so you can start learning now if ur in highschool and be okay enough by college, but if you are in college you wont really have the chance to put your skills to use.

ultimately learning anything just to get laid is kinda dumb. truth is if you NEED that to get laid, its not going to help you. you are a lost cause trying to find something to make it happen.

if it already happens playing guitar will only help.
>>
maybe the guys who are good at getting laid are attracted to playing guitar
>>
>>16623965
Lift weights, dress better, new hygiene routine, etc.
>>
Women care about confidence, Seriously dont try do hard, be a genuine person and it will come. Women can tell who is desperate and its not an attractive quality. This extends to Even fit guys and everything.

You really dont need to look that good to get sex, just not be a desperate self loathing social retard.
>>
>It is a scientifically proven fact that people who play guitar get laid 1.5 times more than any other instrument.

Correlation is not causation. People who play instruments are more likely to be people with attractive personalities.
>>
are you 14?

i've played the piano for 18 years and being pretty pro at it these days i can establish that the chicks dig it, but never once during practice have i thought "oh boy i'm so getting laid when i master this and get an opportunity to perform it when there are conveniently girls around" because that would be fucking retarded, successful musicians don't emerge from a desperate urge to impress others
>>
File: 1394582644155.gif (869 KB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
1394582644155.gif
869 KB, 400x265
>>16623941
>It is a scientifically proven fact that people who play guitar get laid 1.5 times more than any other instrument

Sure, if you don't suck at it. No instrument will get you laid if you look like a stupid fuccboi and you suck at it. If you're playing music to get laid just fucking give up and spend money on tricking out a car or something because you're a hopeless pleb.
>>
Maybe get one of those things that holds the harmonica so you could play gutair at the same time.
>>
>>16623941
Are you playing these instruments because you enjoy it or because you want to attract women? If it's the latter, stop.

Personally, I don't give a shit about a guy's musical hobby/talent. I actually sorta don't like it. They always serenade me with a shitty song and I have to pretend I like it. Or attend their performances, when I don't want to.
>>
>>16623941
I've got this very bullshit PUA-tier opinion that musicality fits into honest signaling theory. IE it advertises your fitness as a mate that makes women want to tingle your pepe.

I'd say pick up guitar, singing too if you can help it. Chicks lose their shit for that.

Other than that learn to dance, fight, cook, play a sport, speak another language, give good massages, display sexual dimorphism (ie broaden them shoulders, grow some scruff, etc), get a dog, a good cologne (if you don't have taste just get A*Men Pure Malt), work on your skin and hair (exfoliate/moisturize/shampoo + conditioner), dress like an adult (fit/color), get flattering glasses/hair, aaaand that's pretty much all I can think of atm.

Yeah getting laid is a stupid reason to improve yourself but people can relate to it better than we'd like to admit. The reason doesn't matter so long as you're improving, anon.

Also read more fucking books I know revolver ocelot's got a hot revolver ocelot but you're not gonna improve as a person by jacking off to heavily jpegged artifacted pictures of snake's sweet tight hot wet ass
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.