[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay guess I fucked it up. things just petered out before they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: out.jpg (450 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
out.jpg
450 KB, 1280x720
Okay guess I fucked it up.
things just petered out before they got off the ground.
How to get over a crush?

Bonus questions:
what is worse?
telling her that I had some feelings to get it out of the way?
or
acting like nothing happened to shield my ego ?
>>
File: 1448285844925.jpg (31 KB, 555x358) Image search: [Google]
1448285844925.jpg
31 KB, 555x358
for fuck sake, how old are you? If you need this type of advice go read some cosmopolitan or shit like that. It doesn't matter how you react, you can probably say you love her with your dick out and laugh about it in 7 years. She was just a crush, not even a normal reciprocal relationship, don't polute the catalogue with shit posts like this.
>>
>>16623977
not him/her but fuck you, this is 4chan. He's hurt and looking for advice/someone to talk to. I can make a post about whether I should finger my ass hole or not, it's fucking 4chan. wtf
>>
>>16624032
maybe as a programmer my views are bad, but when I have a problem the first thing I do is Google it and usually find all the needed answers. If you Google how to get over your crush you'll find millions of good articles, much better than 4chan advices. If I don't find a good answer I write a question personally. maybe it's just my opinion about how stuff should work, whatever
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.