[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
making friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1448794553335.png (1 MB, 1280x898) Image search: [Google]
1448794553335.png
1 MB, 1280x898
So how does one make new friends when your only obvious option (college) is terrible since there are only weeaboos (I study japanese)? Which are my other options? I am not shy nor introverted.
>>
>>16623484
Go to the bar and hit up a conversation with someone.
>>
>>16623484

what are your interests?
>>
>>16623484
>studying Japanese
>hates weeaboos
Wew lad.
>>
>>16623507
sounds like a weeb in denial t b h
>>
>>16623493
Video games, literature, music, cooking. I also really like animals.
>>
>>16623519

well if you enjoy video games and other such nerdy stuff, go to local comic book stores and game shops and ask about events they have. most dont get by on sales alone so they have like movie nights, tournaments, etc. where you can go make friends.

also join meet up dot com and look around for different activities to join there. you probs wont feel motivated to go, but you gotta stow that away and try to go to at least two consecutive events to get to know people and see whats up and get to know people. they have groups for video games, music, literature, cooking and yes even animals. most are free. some theres a little price but its generally done by fans for fans.

if all else fails, simply use area code meet up threads on /b/ and /soc/. i met a friend off of /b/ and one off of /soc/ and it was great times.
>>
>>16623507
I don't hate them, I just dislike them.
>>
>>16623529
Thanks that's really helpful. I just ended up in this class where everyone approaches life in an opposite way compared to me and the only person I can have fun and enjoy myself with is my so. But I don't wanna end up antisocial so I'll try as many ideas as I can
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.