[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i think i recently did the most pathetic thing i've ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
i think i recently did the most pathetic thing i've ever done in my entire life.

my roommate wanted to have sex with me. but i freaked out thinking what if it goes bad, what if she goes crazy, what if she gets jealous and i'm living with her for six months. so i didn't do it.

thing is i did want to have sex with her. almost the whole time i've been here. but i freaked out literally at the last moment and panicked. i am pathetic.
>>
I don't understand, how is turning down sex in light of all the risks of the situation pathetic? That's like saying turning down free sex with a hooker is pathetic.
>>
>>16623308
Are you starved for sex? If so, you dim goofed. If not, you practiced restraint in an attempt to avoid a potentially awkward situation, however, since you panicked and bailed last second you've probably made shit awkward anyway. So yeah, you almost did something alpha but fucked it up.
>>
>>16623320
i haven't had sex in eight years.
>>
>>16623370
Damn, son. You really done fucked up.
>>
It's not too late, just tell her she caught you by surprise but would really like to do it.
>>
Never turn down sex from a female human unless she is repulsive-looking.
>>
>>16623308
What excuse did you give for bailing while she was ready and willing?
>>
just fuck that pussy
>>
>>16623442
i didn't give an excuse. she got up, i got up and went to my room and pretended to be on my phone. she stayed in the living room for a while and then went to her fucking bedroom and left the door open and only closed it after like an hour.

hence why it's so fucking pathetic.
>>
>>16623497
Jesus fucking christ i hope you're joking
>>
File: 1444360419356.jpg (43 KB, 299x722) Image search: [Google]
1444360419356.jpg
43 KB, 299x722
>>16623497
Man I'm just fucking mad at you right now. So fucking mad.
>>
>>16623896
>>16623899

nope, thats why its pathetic
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.