[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should I date a girl I have no romantic interest in just ti make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (511 KB, 1570x1172) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
511 KB, 1570x1172
should I date a girl I have no romantic interest in just ti make her feel better? would me not calling her for a second date make things worse?
She's a beautiful person with few friends and she's borderline depressed but I have 0 interest in her. It's honestly just ti make her feel better and laugh together for an evening.
I also already have a gf but she's out for work
>>
Then no don't do it if she's depressed and you have a girlfriend an she found out you'd just look like some loser cheating
>>
Horrible idea. What will you do when your GF comes back? Sooner or later you will have to "break up" with this girl and that will hit her harder than you not dating her at all.

If you care about this girl spend time with her as a friend. At most be her wingman.
>>
>>16623071

no.
>>
>>16623104
The problem is that, from a girl perspective, there's no 'going out alone as friends', especially since I barely know her. Every attemp would be perceived as a way to date her
>>
>>16623119
The problem is your faulty reasoning.
>>
>>16623152
Might be.
Anyway, the advice was pretty clear from everyone so no date
>>
>>16623119
Just tell her you have a girlfriend don't lie and just be her friend
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.