[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be me. Never dated before. Use OK cupid and meet this really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: OkCupid_Logo_1.jpg (28 KB, 310x206) Image search: [Google]
OkCupid_Logo_1.jpg
28 KB, 310x206
Be me. Never dated before. Use OK cupid and meet this really nice black girl. Great ass and tits. Lose virginity to said girl. Don't know how relationships work though so I don't know if I'm dating this girl, or just like fwb. She seems to be just as into me as I'm into her but I'm taking to another girl that's in my building that I'd like to fuck too. Help?
>>
You're going to hell anon.
>>
>>16622402
Why?
>>
How about just asking the first girl?
>>
>>16622402
Not if he becomes a Mormon, and I'm not talking about the Church of Latter-Day Saints
>>
>>16622380
This is part of the reason so many these days are lost.

Become official then have sex.
>>
>>16622380
Since this is 2015, you guys aren't exclusive until you mutually discuss and agree. For now, you technically aren't cheating and are free to do as you please.
>>
>>16622585
Can't tell anymore if people use it's 2015 ironically or not
>>
>>16622600
It's 2015, you should know this by now.
>>
>>16622600
It is 2015, and as time goes on, monogamy is gonna be seen as outdated, quaint, and cute.
>>
>>16622577
But if I become official with the first girl, I can't fuck the other girl?
>>
>>16622380
Rule of thumb for life.

You aren't together till one of you mentions it.

So in best case scenario you wait till she asks if your a package then you say I'll think about it. Wait 5 sec then say yes.

In worst you ask her and she says she likes you as a friend.
>>
>>16622816
Op it's simple.

Relationship or pussy.

I'd tell you to do both but your a newbie and you'd end up losing both.
>>
>>16622380
text or nah
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.