[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a little scared of drugs, but I heard that speed is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: speed-3.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
speed-3.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
I'm a little scared of drugs, but I heard that speed is awesome if you don't take it too many times. I really want to try it but I don't know how to get it and how much it costs.
If you have tried it already please tell me what does it feel like and how should I get it and how much should I pay for it?
>>
Anon, having done stuff and coming out of it fairly unharmed, the advice I have when it comes to illegal drugs is to AVOID STIMULANTS. Stick to psychedelics like weed (smoked or ingested) or shrooms.
>>
Speed (amphetamine) might feel awesome to try, just as any other drug but it's not as healthy as it is pleasurable. Like this guy,>>16622377, said, stick to psychedelics - they're the best and the safest out of all the psychoactive drugs.
>>
File: 1451188150179.jpg (806 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451188150179.jpg
806 KB, 1920x1080
Dude im not even lying to you, I tried meth about 3 weeks ago. Went a week without it then did it agian. Now I havnt gone a day without it and Im getting scared I dun goofd.
>>
>>16623882
What the fuck are you doing seek help before it's too late
>>
>>16623882

yeah, you dun goofed.

go check into a shitty rehab facility and make some friends. i know you dont want to deal wioth the hsame and drama of getting professional help but you obviously need it. its better to do this now then wait 20 years and realize the shame that your entire life has been a joke.

assuming you live that long.
>>
>>16623882
Lol. I've never introduced somebody to meth who didn't want to do it again.

I was on that shit on-and-off for FIVE YEARS. it's a horrible, toxic, evil drug. Nothing good comes from that shit, ever.

Anyway OP, ask your weed dealers if they know where to get addies or amp paste. or meth. whatever do what you want
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.