[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So last night I went out with this girl (saw a movie) after we'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1448576447033.png (73 KB, 213x193) Image search: [Google]
1448576447033.png
73 KB, 213x193
So last night I went out with this girl (saw a movie) after we'd been talking for a while, thought she had a good time (also she kept playing with her hair which seemed like a good sign). Anyway I messaged her earlier, no response, hasn't even looked at it (this was like 8 hours ago) Am I just overthinking this? Or does this seem like a bad sign?
>>
Forgot to mention that she's been active and shit throughout the day, but still not read the message
>>
Messaged like a text? If not, that's kind of odd you didn't get her number. Realistically if she was that into it you would of heard from her right away, that's been my experience. Had a good time tonight and all that. I know it's weird but it happens, having a date that seems to go well but for some reason the girl doesn't think so.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.