[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tl;dr I was detained for 24 hours by female law enforcement because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1000suns.jpg (577 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1000suns.jpg
577 KB, 1200x1200
tl;dr I was detained for 24 hours by female law enforcement because I'm a guy

>arguing with gf
>she runs outside
>i grab her and try to pull her back in so she doesn't do anything stupid outside
>woman on street sees us and calls the cops
>5 mins later two female police officers knock on my door
>i tell them everything is okay
>they wanna come in
>tell them they either arrest me or leave, I'm not talking to them
>they arrest me and take me to police station
>on the way i give an autistic rant about sexism
>strip searched and given thin ass vest and shorts
>put in cell overnight
>in the morning the female sergeant officer tells me she takes domestic violence seriously
>authorizes my detention for another 12 hours
>12 hours later i get let out
>gf outside, says she didn't press charges or say anything bad about me
>female police, again, encouraged her to press charges because i 'looked' like a wife beater

basically served one day in solitary confinement WITHOUT A SINGLE shred of evidence nor a chance to explain my story, because female police force didn't like comments I made and assumed without evidence that i was guilty

anyway to sue them?
>>
ha ha no you can't do shit to cops. welcome to the police state faggot.

don't even try to go to a lawyer because they'll just hype you up and make you believe you can win so they can rob you blind too.

just be glad they didn't decide to peg you with their baton or fake your "suicide". next time just shut the fuck up and do exactly what they say if you value your life.
>>
ouch! bitchhitlers! dang it mate.
and your gf didn't even stop them? wtf?
>>
>>16621812
>tell them they either arrest me or leave, I'm not talking to them
>on the way i give an autistic rant about sexism
>WITHOUT A SINGLE shred of evidence
>nor a chance to explain my story
Extreme bait 0/10
>>
>remains unharmed
>no fine

Stop whining. Next time, when a cop shows up, you let them in.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.