[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German here so please excuse my bad english. So guys i need an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1451106130316.png (527 KB, 683x720) Image search: [Google]
1451106130316.png
527 KB, 683x720
German here so please excuse my bad english.
So guys i need an advice ... iam very beta and i have a crush on a girl in my city . The first time i met her was on line i a group of anime fans and so we talked and played all together.(at this time a had a gf) so fast forward to the last day . In the last months i realized that i love her and so on . She (btw 21/student) and me (18 /trainee) met often to go to the cinema and eat sushi . On Monday this week i telled her what i feel and she friendzoned me . So .. i dont want to give up but i have no fucking idea what i should do . My last gfs asked me out so i didnt ask them out or smth. I was never on a party or in a club and i never learned to Ask girls out an this stuff. I just dont want to loose this time .

Thank you for reading this i hope you guys have smthg for me

>Thx Sasku
>>
>>16621417

>She friendzoned me

Give up, you already lost. Cut contact and find someone else.
>>
>>16621433
Really ? Idk i want her and no one other . I this the only thing i can do ?
>>
>>16621439

We all have things we want. This will pass. You can either spend the next year or so going after her trying to impress her and fail or just move on now and save yourself the trouble.

Speaking from experience, once a girl makes up her mind about you, its very hard to change it. I know it must feel like she is the perfect person for you, she has the same taste as you, you will never find anyone like her again, yadayada at the moment, but that will pass. There are plenty of girls out there so save yourself the anguish.
>>
>>16621417
You will just waste time.
>>
>>16621449
Thank you for this i will take this advice seriously
>>
>>16621417

Never "confess" to a woman

t. Pegasus
>>
>>16621472
Why ? If i love her i should tell
>>
>>16621485

Because you put pressure on someone and give them an opportunity to reject you

Like backing someone into a corner

t. Pegasus
>>
>>16621489
Fuck thats so logical
Thanks
>>
>>16621500
No problem

Stay in the fight brother

t. Pegasus
>>
>>16621489
You can name yourself before posting, you know...
>>
>>16621508
what do you mean ? Type Op befor i post or smth ?
>>
>>16621511
See?
>>
>>16621508

Its kind of fun to sign my own posts, reminds me of old forum sigs

t. Pegasus
>>
>>16621515
Ok.
>>
>>16621519
!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.