[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found out I have a small case of phimosis. My doctor said I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 840.jpg (45 KB, 442x740) Image search: [Google]
840.jpg
45 KB, 442x740
I found out I have a small case of phimosis.
My doctor said I have two options: go in and circumcize myself, but the operation will make me lose more than half of the pleasure I feel during sex, or either I try to stretch it out, wash it regardless and deal with it, but with the risk that I may have dick cheese (didn't know it existed a thing until he told me) and be unable to clean myself properly.
I don't know what to do...either I'm a pure vessel for STDs or I won't enjoy sex whatsoever.
I have a girlfriend and she knows this, but said "it's your penis, your call".
What should I do?
>>
Why would you lose so much sensitivity? Also why wouldn't you be able to clean your dick?
>>
>>16621156
Yanks don't know how to take care of themselves.
>>
>>16621124
>but the operation will make me lose more than half of the pleasure I feel during sex

That's a meme.
>>
If its really phimosis, you need to get chopped my friend. I had it, and the chance of getting it stretched is really low. The sex part is half true in my opinion. I cant even remember if sex felt better before and its been 3 years since my surgery.

However you can forget about fapping out a quicky without lube after circumcision, blow jobs feel slighlty "off" aswell cause your gf cant retract skin anymore while doing it. It will feel really sensitive for a period of time afterwards with al the friction your head will get, but i wouldnt say sex is itself is worse after.
>>
-Steroid creams
-Stretching exercises
-Time

Don't get circumcised. If you can't fully retract your foreskin and think you like the sensations it provides now, you'll be keen to know how good it is when it's properly mobile. If you live in America the initial reaction from most anyone will probably be that you "need: to be circumcised. You don't. Explore all your options first. It'd be quite a sacrifice, even if you mostly kept the inner foreskin.
>>
>>16621419
This is true, it is quite the sacrifice. And a sex changer. Although not neccesarily on the feels part.
>>
I used to have a mild case of it. In the end my skin got elasticity and have a normal sex life.

If it's not too serious just give it time and stretch it slightly often. Soon it to just come to under the head
>>
>>16621383
It is not. I lost alot of sensitivity on my glans over the years.
>>
>>16621124
Your doctor is a tard if he thinks the only option is full circumcision or nothing. You wouldn't necessarily have to even get a partial if you needed just a tiny bit of help stretching it out. You could combine the two.

But anyways, don't get circumcised without trying to fix it yourself first. Take the least invasive method first, always, if you can spare the time. So get some special lotion and stretching, and get to it.
>>
>>16621502
His doctor is biased, which is closer to malice than stupidity. One day hopefully this shit will stop, and it'll be just another part of history for a generation to contemplate and think "how fucked it would have been to live then."
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.