[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you stop wanting to be another race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 9bj6g4.jpg (177 KB, 500x517) Image search: [Google]
9bj6g4.jpg
177 KB, 500x517
I'm Asian and I want to be white as I reckon that white girls are the most attractive (pic related). Almost none of us Asian girls are naturally hot without cosmetic surgery/make up.
>>
File: qt3.14(3).jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
qt3.14(3).jpg
46 KB, 600x600
As an asian guy, I don't understand why you asian girls always self-hate yourself. What you need to understand is attractive people date attractive people regardless of race because there are beautiful and ugly people in every race.
>>
>>16620833
you are hot
>>
>>16620847
this post win!
>>
She's wearing makeup too. Most pretty white girls do. I'm really ordinary until I learnt to apply makeup.
Own your heritage, learn how to makeup like every pretty girl has to.
>>
Is this bait? This is the same as
>>16620481
except the other way around?
>>
As a white guy I love Asians. Just wish it wasn't impossible to date you because you don't assimilate.
>>
>>16620858
I'm baited
>>
>>16620847
>>16620854
>>16620862
Read
>>16620731
>>
>>16620858
/thread
So many bait threads on /adv/ lately
>>
White guy here.

I currently am madly in love with/ am in a relationship with an Asian girl and find them generally very attractive. It just depends on personal tastes on the guys you find.

Just work upon yourself as a person and shit will find you
>>
>>16620917
Why are you even responding? This is fucking bait
>>
>>16620876
>>16620876
My gf is 100% Asian and she's hot as hell senpai
>>
>>16620921
Because I'm tired as fuck right now, with my head up my own ass with my own problems, and sometimes I look to solving others problems as a means to ground myself, often without putting much thought in if the question is b8 or not
>>
>>16620927
Only Asians with white heritage are hot
>>
>>16620917
fetish
>>
File: IMG_1035.jpg (93 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1035.jpg
93 KB, 640x640
>>16620876
>>16620917
Beauty is subjective.

>>16620947
You mean features?
>>
>>16620984
Aesthetially speaking, yeah, only white girls are hot
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 600x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 600x383
>>16620833
Then why don't you just get plastic surgery? What's so wrong with that? In fact, plastic surgery is probably one of the best investment anyone, male or female, can make especially when they are born ugly. I know a Chinese male friend, who had good height and physique but ugly face. He decided to get blepharoplasty (double eyelids), facial fillers to fix his flat forehead and nose bridge and Botox to slim the jaws. Basically everything to make him look more Caucasian but still look Asian, just like those asian gay boy models. He went from a ugly 3/10 that no woman would bother to look at, to a 9/10 instantly. He changed his first name, moved to another city and got a huge friend circle with countless girls chasing him. Also got a better job. People make 90% of their judgement of you based on your appearance and superficial behavior. So why hold yourself back from improvingn yourself? It's not even expensive these days. Imagine life looking like this. You feel so much more confident, and you should be because people will instantly like you based on appearance. You get so much more potential and opportunities.
>>
>>16621026
This is bait
Why are you even responding?
>>
Asian male here

How do I deal with my race's inherent flaws? I want to be white.

I know this thread is bait, but might as well ask.
>>
>>16620984
>Beauty is subjective
Exactly my point man
>>
Anonymous (ID: 8qDlpsWH) 12/29/15(Tue)21:19:26 No.1017171▶
Pretend you are Xipe Totec and demand that you be allowed to flay them and wear their skins as a coat for 20 days until they rot off
>>
>>16621107
Reincarnation, plastic surgery or just good ol self-acceptance + improvement.

Guess which one I took, also you are a disgrace to asians.
>>
>>16620833
1. trade contact info with >>16620481
2. hire scientist to research body swapping
3. swap bodies
4. ???
5. profit
>>
This is why it's important to have a balanced representation of all races on the media. Everyone needs examples they can look up to, relate to, and feel like they can achieve.
Threads like this make me really sad. It's such a silly reason to hate yourself, and yet, it affects so many people.
>>
>>16620984
get off 4chan eddie
>>
>>16621026
Not Asian, but I've always wondered: is there some sort of professional who can tell you exactly what's wrong with your face, what it is that makes you ugly? 'Cause I really can't pinpoint what makes my face so unattractive. I've had rhinoseptoplasty (nose job) a few years ago, because I knew my nose was pretty huge, and was sure it was one of the many things that made me look so ugly... But that didn't really fix my face, it was only a slight improvement (definitely not worth the post-op pain and discomfort I had to go through). Like, is there a "general cosmetic surgeon" who will tell me "your eyes are too far apart, your mouth corners are too low, your cheekbones too pronounced, and you'd look better with a different haircut because your forehead is too big" (these are just examples)?
>>
File: fan-bingbing-x-men.jpg (100 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
fan-bingbing-x-men.jpg
100 KB, 854x480
>>16621509
normally they wouldn't tell you "whats wrong" with your face, but you can take a picture of an attractive model or actor, then show it to the doctor. the doctor could explain to you what are the major differences in facial anatomy between you and the picture. i'm asian and i've had several facial fillers and botox treatments.

fillers on the forehead, nose, chin and botox on the jaw are very common for asians. because we typically have flat square faces. those treatments makes the face oval and have more fullness, pic related. a good example of fillers and botox for asians
>>
>>16621574
Aw, I see. The thing is, I don't really want to look like another person, but rather correct my flaws one by one until I look decent. Another one flaw I'm well aware of is my overbite. It's not too severe, but just enough to contribute to my unattractiveness.
>>
>>16621509
things you can't go wrong with are fillers for nasolabial folds, eye bags, and botox for the frown muscles. these are good for anyone. do these and you'll look so much healthier and attractive
>>
>>16621586
and the correction surgery for that is awful, I've heard.
>>
>>16621509
Yes, there is. Competent facial plastic surgeons wouldn't let you have a procedure without making suggestions. It's possible to ask them to redesign your face, and they'd be happy to do it.
>>
>>16620833
>Almost none of us Asian girls are naturally hot without cosmetic surgery/make up.
That's equally true of whites. Indeed, the only "ethnic group" that seems to have a higher proportion of naturally attractive people is people of mixed race. And in their case, the proportions are big enough that scientists have spent the last few decades rewriting theories of what beauty even means.
>>
I'm your basic Nordic-ancestry blonde/blue eyed fair skinned woman and I think Asian women are beautiful! In fact, if I could wake up in the morning and look like anyone in the world, it would be Gong Li (the way she looked in "Raise the Red Lantern" specifically)
>>
>>16620934
Nigga u gay as fuck. Fix yo self, fool, before u rek yo self
>>
>>16620833
Fuck you mean i enjoyed getting my yellow belt far more than getting white belt, most white girls are slobs more so if they are pretty.

- White guy
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.