[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
me and my girlfriend have had an rocky relationship our first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1370552748666.gif (2 MB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
1370552748666.gif
2 MB, 267x199
me and my girlfriend have had an rocky relationship

our first few months dating she was a total bitch. after having enough of it i left her. she begged me back and said shell do better. she has. but the "honey moon" phase is over and she never really gave a decent explanation why she was so shitty. i later found out she was going on dates and flirting with dudes. i dont think she actually fucked anyone but i was always skeptical.

fast forward a year later were still together. but i never got over her being such a controlling monster so im starting to cheat on her. something about picking up other women boosts my ego and i think im trying to make up for the fact we didnt have a honey moon phase. i fucked 4 girls so far. i usually bang them 1-3 times and dont talk to them. but even right now im texting another girl

will i ever get over my girlfriend going behind my back and being a rude cunt. even though she's been better she's still awfully controlling and we still fight. the more we fight the more i go out and screw around

is this doomed or is there hope
>>
Are you actually asking if there's a way to salvage your relationship?
>>
>>16620586

yeah. are we just going to do what weve always done or is there a way to fix this. we get along on a lot of things. i mean there's a reason we were together in the first place. and sex with her is better than the other hoes

but man do we fight a lot. and shes uber clingy
>>
>>16620580
You cheat on her relentlessly, and ask if there's hope for your relationship? You're the one who's pissed off? Seriously? You are one sad fucker, OP. There is NO hope.
>>
So here's what I'm hearing. You don't work well together as partners, you haven't gotten over her controlling behavior and possible infidelity, you don't see yourself getting over it any time soon, she's even still engaging in it to some extent, you heavily resent her for it, and in retaliation you're cheating on and lying to her regularly. Does that about sum it up?

Sorry. It's beyond saving.

I don't think it ever should have been a thing in the first place, in fact.
>>
>>16620580
>i fucked 4 girls so far. i usually bang them 1-3 times and dont talk to them. but even right now im texting another girl

Teach me.
>>
OP, I was in a relationship that was almost exactly what you trust describes. Ex-girlfriend was a clingy bitch, liar, trust issues, couldn't be trusted with other guys. I eventually started cheating for the same reasons you described. Fast forward a few months later, we sort of break up but we were still fucking. Eventually I found out she started fucking one of my college friends while still fucking me. I blew up on her, we had an INSANELY ugly fight, haven't spoken to each other in probably 6 months now.

You need to get out now. If you relationship is anything like mine was, it is beyond salvageable. It will only get uglier and blow up in your face one day.

I know it's hard to leave without closure or without knowing why she treated you a certain way. FORGET ABOUT IT. Chalk it up as a lesson and move on. I recently started dating a girl who's everything my ex-gf was not (kind, warm, independent, just an overall nice girl) and I feel so much less suffocated. While I'm still not 100% over the scarring that my ex left me (i'm getting close), I know in my head that the relationship was doomed form the start.

hope this helps. good luck.
>>
>>16620617

friday saturday night

hit the gym. clean up. put on some deodorant. put on a button shirt. dont button the top buttons so the ladies can see your chest hair. jeans are ok. nikes are ok. go to a bar. hit on every girl. hop bars if unsuccessful. eventually some girls will catch your drift. take her somewhere less crowded. make out with her. take her back to your place

rinse repeating dont catch the aids
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.