[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is love meant to feel like more than just a really good friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1391731145464.jpg (47 KB, 680x578) Image search: [Google]
1391731145464.jpg
47 KB, 680x578
Is love meant to feel like more than just a really good friend you cuddle and have sex with? I think I'm overthinking it but I do feel like something's missing.
>>
if you feel like something's missing. it is

trust your gut
>>
You're supposed to be excited to be with the other person. Sometimes, especially if you're never excited about anybody, the problem lies with yourself. You may be depressed and you don't know it.
>>
>>16620474
But everything is great, I don't know what could possibly be missing.
>>
>>16620449
By a more "" redpill"" PoV, I would simply see as extremely high tier prostitution (you'll end up, in a way or another, paying for sex, quite often), and, desu, i really wish I could get of the red pill for a while, since it's likely that I can find it again
>>
love is supposed to feel like you want to see the other person happy and be happy with that feeling and be happy that you're the cause of that person's happiness.

and there are little moments you share. idle chats you can have. and really intense discussions you can debate on. and then have good yummy sex.

work towards a goal for both of you.

---
fuckincuckoo. i should listen to myself there. my relationship is so effin dysfunctional right now.
>>
>>16620449
If something feels like it's missing, and you don't think after careful evaluation of self that you don't have unrealistic expectations or other delusions, then something is probably missing.

But just keep in mind if you're happy or not. If you are, keep doing whatever it is you're doing.
>>
>>16620449
It's that except with a deeper level of trust and reassurance that comes from knowing that you both love each other.
>>
Maybe you're missing the emotional love aspect? You should love them like they are your family, like how you unconditionally love your mother, father, sibling, or child. You'd risk your life to save them if you had to.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.