[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exam and study techniques.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: Her-Campus-Studying-Main-_0.jpg (1 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
Her-Campus-Studying-Main-_0.jpg
1 MB, 3008x2000
Ohey.
Exams are coming up and was wondering if any of you could give me some good tips regarding good, efficient study tactics and exam preparations. I got about four weeks.

Most likely I got some videos of the lectures, a book and homework. I feel like rewatching the video all over again because I feel like I missed out on a lot and/or need to relearn a bit.
In the end, it's not that effective. Some words of wisdom from you guys would be very nice how I tackle my material the better way.
>>
you need to decide if you're studying for a test or just about everything that happened to you in class and then actually do that thing. If you want a good grade on the final for some classes your previous tests are a better resource than the textbook and lectures combined.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.