[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weed and Depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: G_Lee02.jpg (389 KB, 562x800) Image search: [Google]
G_Lee02.jpg
389 KB, 562x800
Been diagnosed with depression for over a year things have not gotten better no pills helped even had suicidal episodes. I cant feel interest or happy doing anything. Will weed help?
>>
>>16619787
No weed is terrible for depression and only enables it more. Get a new doctor if current one isn't helping. Diet is important too.
>>
>>16619787
It doesn't help, makes it worse and usually adds anxiety. Been there, done that.
>>
>>16619787
Don't listen to these faggots. Blaze that shit up.im up here at my dad's house and everyone fucking hates me,I can't wait to go back home and smoke dat weed up with my brother.
>>
>>16619787
like any medication, different people have different reactions to it. the main difference is that cannabis cannot physically harm you, while pharmaceuticals can. worth a try, imo
>>
See a shrink bro, it helped me. Just need someone to talk honestly with who's not a shitlord.
>>
Speaking from experience, drugs only make it worse. Not at the the time though. It's when you come down from that high and realize how shitty things feel when you're sober that things get bad.

It's far too easy to start trying to stay high as much as possible, to keep that buzz going because the alternative is falling back into that depression. Except now its worse, because you have an alternative.
>>
File: 1450945009255.png (174 KB, 501x400) Image search: [Google]
1450945009255.png
174 KB, 501x400
>>16619898
This is called an enabler. I recently have stopped smoking out of depression, and have spoke to many friends that have done the same.
Weed depresses you. It's not an option for that.

Try shrooms once if you want to seek out help unconventionally. Many people report that their trip on shrooms drastically improved their mood and view on life in the following days and months.
>>
>>16619787
It has helped me tremendously.

It enables you to go into another mindstate. Usually you're locked inside a thought loop where you're imprisoned by your own limitations.

However when I'm high, I can see things in another way. Let's me help myself, get advice that is different from "you have to feel good".
>>
>>16619850
how does pot add anxiety?
>>
>>16619926
>shitlord
You know you're on 4chan right?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.