[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a cup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: white-cup.jpg (58 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
white-cup.jpg
58 KB, 1400x1050
Does anyone know a good place online to buy a cool cup? I guess this is different from all the teens asking for relationship help here
>>
>>16619729
>shipping fragile glassware

Just go to target or walmart.
>>
>>16619742
This is what you don't do.

Go find the nearest salvation army or better yet a vintage/antique store. All the most interesting looking cups and bottles can be found in these places, for dirt cheap.
>>
>>16619752
>buying something you eat or drink with used

Do you buy used underwear too?

>inb4 well you eat at restaurants

I don't.
>>
>>16619742
But they're all shit

>>16619752
Thanks, I'd prefer not going out but I guess I have to
>>
>>16619758
>Do you buy used underwear too?
Not him, but I would if I could!

It's a fucking cool cup! Wash it out yourself before use if you're going to be like that.

>inb4 well you eat at restaurants
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>16619774
I'm a time traveller. I knew you would say
>you eat at restaurants
>>
>>16619782
Shit. You got me good.
>>
>>16619729
Just google whatever you want and buy it. As far is it being glass and fragile? Most companies do like to have a good reputation by making customers happy. It's not hard to ship fragile stuff and ensure it doesn't break. I've shipped incredibly expensive(like $5,000 expensive) electronic boards wrapped in an ESD bag and bubblewrap in a box just fine plenty of times.

I like Calvin and Hobbes. So I just googled that plus coffee mug and bam.
>>
>>16619742
no get fucked youre wrong
>cheap massproduced crapola
>cool
pick one

>>16619752
this is what you do
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 570x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 570x608
Etsy
>>
>>16619729
Google unique interesting gifts. Type it
into the search on amazon. I was searching for a cool unique for Christmas and cups were the number one damn thing. They even have a octopus coffee cup! It has a tentacle for a handle and it's 3D.

Another was a giraffe with the neck for a handle.

A unicorn mug, it's a mother fucking unicorn with little feet and everything, with a mug handle and a rainbow main.

A floating coffee mug which where the bottom half of the handle connects to a platform under the cup and doesn't touch the cup itself. It looks freaky and cool.

Mugs with faces. They have a cubby in the mug, a 3D face that look like a open mouth to place cookies and other snacks.
>>
>>16619805
P.S. Sorry for my phrasing, it's past midnight where I am and my brain is a little loopy from lack of sleep.
>>
>>16619798
I apologize to this entire thread for not being a mug connoisseur.
>>
>>16619827
piece of shit you don't belong here

>>16619805
Thanks for the help, but they all seem a bit tacky for me
>>
>>16619729
There are heat sensitive mugs that change design as soon as you pour hot content inside.
>>
>>16619838
Someone should wash your little mouth out with soap.
>>
>>16619848
how about you go and drink from your inferior liquid container else where?
>>
>>16619853
I'll drink egg nog from a plastic solo cup and head on over to reddit.
>>
>>16619729
Get a YETI so people know you overpaid for your mug and you also take too long to drink your beverage, and you need it hot/cold for longer than a normal person because you take so goddam fucking long.
>>
>>16619752
>dirt cheap.
Hopefully this is actually the case elsewhere. The Goodwill near me seems to think a used beer glass is worth $1.50 when there's literally a dollar tree next door that sells glasses for... yeah, a dollar. They think anything that's remotely nice looking is worth up to $3.00 a pop. Holy fucking dogshit goodwill.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.