[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i got a drug test on the 4th of january. so in like a week.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ajr70jp_460sa.gif (94 KB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
ajr70jp_460sa.gif
94 KB, 460x258
i got a drug test on the 4th of january. so in like a week.

i smoked pot like three times a week for 2 weeks now. how do i get this shit out of my system? how do i pass this drug test?
>>
yo
>>
how to get weed out of system plz halp
>>
>>16619428
What's the drug test for? Depending on what it's for you have different options.
>>
>>16619572
im on probation
>>
>>16619588
For what?
>>
>>16619428
When is the last time you smoked? You're almost assuredly fucked. Get someone to give you their piss.
>>
>>16619588
You're fucked then unless it's your first UA. If it's your first explain to your PO you haven't smoked in awhile and quit when you started your probation but you think you might fail.

If it's not your first then you just fail it and hope your PO isn't an asshole. They'll just make note of it and give you shit about it and tell you you can't fail the next one. Along with doing that they might take on more community service.

Worst case is they get you for violating your probation and send you to court and you end up in jail.
>>
>>16619611
When you piss on probation someone watches you via mirrors positioned in perfect view of your junk.

I've subbed piss on employment drug screens because you can but for a probation UA it ain't happening.
>>
ok so yeah

what can i do to get this shit out of my system
>>
>>16619640
You're fucked. Stop smoking. Good luck.
>>
>>16619627
Oh, I didn't refresh his response, nor did I know that. Good to know. That is, if I ever make a long series of mistakes in my life.
>>
You dont. You fail the drug test and someone more qualified and deserving gets the job. Wait till you are retired to smoke pot you schmuck.
>>
>>16619781
>not reading the thread
>op is on probation

You don't. You fail at life because you're too lazy to read and someone more qualified and deserving gets the job.
>>
>>16619428

Literally all you had to do was not be a fuck up and you couldn't even do that.

Congrats, OP, I look forward to seeing you on a future episode of beyond scared straight.
>>
>>16619824
Even shittier situation.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.