[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: b.png (344 KB, 620x337) Image search: [Google]
b.png
344 KB, 620x337
Do you regret your first time ?
>>
I do not have a first time
>>
>>16618999
Checked

And first time in love or first time at sex?

Regardless, mine were with the same person. We were in a 4 year relationship between 13-17 and had sex at 14. Pretty young and I still tell everyone else I lost it at 15, but that's because of judgement rather than shame / regret.

And I can still honestly say that I haven't loved anyone else as much as her since. Perhaps that's because life was more care free back then and it was my first brain buzz... Who knows
>>
>>16618999
Well I regret that I ruined it.
>>
>>16618999
Nope. I got emotionally hurt, and still bear some scars, but now, I don't give a shit.
>>
>>16618999
First times
>First handjob
From a stripper through the pants. I came after like 15 seconds of stroking. Slightly embarrassing
>First real handjob
Also from a stripper. Took me a few minutes but man did her soft hands feel great on my dick.
>First bj
>First fuck

Thanks for the reminder, OP.
>>
>>16618999

Yes i got fucked over hard
>>
I think I regret every time I've loved
>>
My first time was when I was raped at 12.

The first time I call a 'real first time' and that I talk about was to my then boyfriend, he'd just turned 14, I was 13.
We were together for just over a year and a half, and he was also my 'first love', but I know it wasn't real love.

My first real love is my current bf. New Year's Day is our 2 year anniversary.
>>
>>16620220
Rest of my comment didn't post.

Obviously I regret the first. More than fucking anything. I don't even have any goddamn words.

I do regret 'losing it properly' with my ex bf, because I was so young, and because I wish my first time was with my current bf.
I don't necessarily regret the relationship, but I regret what happened during it/the type of relationship. I wouldn't say I regret it, just that I wish it went differently.

I wish my first time and my first (and would be only) relationship was with my bf now.
>>
first love? kinda. it was a bad experience but it taught me a lot about what I want out of life

first sex? no, it was fantastic
>>
>>16619058
This.
>>
>>16619058
Yep, this.

She was so incredible. Insanely smart, working toward her PhD, career woman, great cook, amazing in bed, never fought. I was a stupid fuck and spent more time playing LoL than paying attention to her. Someone her level swooped in and grabbed her up. She got married in October. I've been fighting the urge to kill myself every day.
>>
The only thing I regret is that it didn't work out the way I wanted it to and that I was so beta that I kept my feelings unsaid long enough that she moved on.
It was certainly a learning experience, however. I found out I can move from completely platonic feelings of friendship to love in a matter of weeks. It also flipped some switch of motivation in my mind and ever since then I'm not nearly as lazy as I was before.
>>
First time in love? Hell no, that was such a beautiful amazing ride. I'm blessed to have experienced it

First fuck?

Let's not talk about that.
>>
>>16618999
Nope, it was great. I was 17 and lost my virginity to my boyfriend (also virgin) after we were together for 2 years. I was smart enough to know not to get emotionally attached, which is a mistake I think most young women do when they have sex for the first time - so many of them think their high school sweet hearts are going to be their future husbands and then are shattered and full of regret when they break up a few months later (not always, but most of the time). I'm also very glad I waited for as long as I did, and with someone I trusted and cared about. I always think back on that moment very fondly.
>>
>>16618999
I regret everything about my first love. I didn't know what the fuck I was doing and had nothing, not even a date to show for it. I'm still dealing with the repercussions today.
>>
I regret both my first time fucking and the first time I fell in love, but definitively NOT the first time I made love.
>>
Im in my late teens, I've had neither...kill me now
>>
File: 1451164585700.png (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1451164585700.png
9 KB, 645x773
Uhh...
>>
>>16618999
First time I fell in love? Eh maybe.

I'm currently in love with a woman who has moved to the other side of the country, and I've never met a woman who I fell as in love with. I really don't know if I regret it, because it hurts to not be able to regularly see her for a few years (which is plenty of time for our feelings to grow distant as well), but every time I was ever with her I felt amazing.
>>
I regret being an idiot and not losing my vcard sooner. I could have lost it at 17, I waited until I was 24 because I had no idea what to do with girls.
>>
Yes regret it

Missed out on fucking a hot chick as my 1st as was shit scared about sex, when I got the chance later it was some fat chick with a weird personality.

Sigh hindsight is a wonderful thing.
>>
>>16618999
i regret nothing
>>
Yes and no.

Fucked some chick from my bio class on the grass behind a house party. Made for a good story and the guys stopped giving me shit for being a virgin so it was all bad.

But then when I meant my ex I had sex once and might as well of been a virgin because I hadn't had sex in over a year anyways.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter
>>
>>16618999

Hahahha. I never had a first time of anything. No gf, no kiss, no girl holding my hand, nada.

Eh. I don't even know...
>>
No. I waited a long time, mostly because I was terrified of sex. But now I know I was just waiting for the right man to approach me. And he did. He was so hot to me I knew within 2 minutes I'd let him fuck me if he wanted. And he wanted.

I'd always heard the stats about women not being able to cum from intercourse alone, but it turns out I'm in the minority because I came the first time. Poor me his dick was huge but he was determined.

Of course I wish he'd loved me and not just wanted to use me as his sex toy but thems the breaks. Still, no regrets he was perfect in every other way.
>>
>>16620582
This. 7 years ago and 49.7% of me still wants suicide 25+ times daily, -10/+10, would reroll for third world rebirth
>>
7 years to wizardom. You faggots don't know regret.
>>
>>16621831
5 years here. No regrets.
>>
Yes, very much so. It was horrible. I was 12. It was an act of revenge and i was on my period. Oh, the memories . Brb puking
>>
>>16621833
Good for you but not everyone is asexual.
>>
>>16618999
The first time for me I was raped, I have since acted out sexual abuse on other without them knowing it. Every person I get in bed, I pretend I am raping them and I have a very very dark sense of sexuality. I don't regret anything, I like my dark sense of sexuality however I will probably never be close to anyone because of this. I use drugs to cope with this fact.

You know after writing that I feel kinda fucked up, did that sound as fucked up to you guys as it did to me?
>>
>>16621917
To a therapist! Now!
>>
I don't think I've ever been in love. I was infatuated, but I got over it too quickly. Couldn't have been love.
>>
>>16621926
I am in therapy but my therapist lowered the frequency in which we meet cause I stopped communicating with her.

I don't know, I've come to peace being an sexually abusive drug addict. I don't think at this point I can be anything different.
>>
I regret fucking up my first and only relationship. I became a little clingy and I should have tried to have a little more fun with it and be more assertive. But I was worried she was going to leave me.

At one point I thought she might have been cheating so I decided to break up with her. Then we started seeing each other again for a week or so but it sorta fell through, I guess she might have been interested in someone else. Then I started trying to piss her off just to be a dick about it and I succeeded, but Idk, I just looked pathetic in the end from the way I handled things.

My problem is that part of me wants to be friends with her because I don't have any right now. But it just makes me lonelier. I'll go a week or two with no contact and think I can be friends with her no problem, but one of us will text the other and I'll just get anxious and hope she is interested in me again. I need to break all contact forever, but I hate how this ended and can't move on completely.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.