[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so fucking gone /adv/ My girlfriend of 1 year decided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1426978502106.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1426978502106.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
I'm so fucking gone /adv/
My girlfriend of 1 year decided we should go on a break about a week ago and i've been aching ever since but trying to pull through. I love her so much im willing to do anything to repair our love. And just today she said maybe if I was okay with it that soon maybe we could get back together. I was a bit happy but then I found out she said
>I CANT DECIDE WHO, I REALLY LIKE THEM BOTH

I know the other dude is some guy she met recently and I am so fucking lost on this confusing ass bullshit. I miss eating and sleeping.
>>
Take it from a guy who was in the exact same position as you.

Break it off with her because if she truly loved you she wouldn't have to choose.
>>
File: 1438443468007.jpg (94 KB, 600x477) Image search: [Google]
1438443468007.jpg
94 KB, 600x477
>>16618895
Bark on that bitch
You can't have your cake and eat it too then tell son she's a whore
Only do this if she refuses the demotion to a side bitch/fuck friend
>>
she really wants the other guy, she just taking a time to build up courage to leave this relationship
>>
Try breaking it off, maybe she'll start to miss your attention, she'll come back to you, I strongly believe you should end it off before she does. If you do it it'll make you look even better and she'll want you bad. Try it
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.