[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/, I don't normally visit this board but I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: king-scar.jpg (24 KB, 333x303) Image search: [Google]
king-scar.jpg
24 KB, 333x303
Hi /adv/, I don't normally visit this board but I'm in need of some advice.

TL;DR version, I'm pretty sure my gf is considering getting back with her ex. Just saw a photo of him round at her parents for a fucking "family dinner" while she ignores me and I'm sat at home on my own like an idiot

I want to kick off at her and tell her to go fuck herself, but I realise this isn't the adult way to go about things.

How do I express my rage, dissappointment and feelings of betrayal without turning into an accusing dick?
>>
>>16618788
Tell her she's a useless meatsack and find someone else

Its a declaration not an accusation

also watch this; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z1pPyarKhA
>>
>>16618788
In my experience asking her outright will lead to her aggressively denying the whole thing and trying to make you feel ashamed for accusing her. if she's lying to you and going around your back there is no way she is ever going to own up to it.

It might be easier to just get it over with and show her the photo and ask. If you can't trust her then you can't really stay together, even if it's her fault that she can't be trusted.
>>
>>16618788
Kick her out. There are no rules in love and war.
>>
>>16618802
>If you can't trust her then you can't really stay together, even if it's her fault that she can't be trusted.

See this is the thing, lately my trust in her has completely gone down the toilet. I can't tell you why, she's just behaving differently.

I've confronted her a few times and recieved bullshit replies like "My head's in a mess" and "I don't know what I want" and all that shit.

Deep down I know it's probably doomed, I just want a straight answer for what she's up to. Like you said though, asking outright always just leads to either denial or evading the point.
>>
Also, any ideas on what to say to her? I just don't know how to word it right: "FuckYouFuckYouFuckYou" just doesn't have enough pizzaz or what have you.
>>
>>16618833
Lol. Maybe give her an ultimateim. Either she's straight up with you or you're gone. And if you aren't satisfied with her answer, leave her.

I'm no expert on the matter, so this may or may not be a bad idea.
>>
>>16618814
>>16618833

TIP: IF A WOMAN EVER SAYS: "I don't know what I want" GTFO as soon as you can man. For your own good, no matter what you try, behave or compromise you'll always end up confused and pissed off. ALWAYS.

I'm trying to help you out man.
>>
>>16618876
>confused and pissed off

Hell, I believe you anon. This has literally been my life for the good few months.

Btw, thanks for the replies everybody, feels nice to be supported. I pretty much know what I have to say, I just don't know how to say it.

But hell, I'll figure it out I guess. Time to go join r9k or some shit
>>
I've been there bro, those 2 words sum it up perfectly. You have no reason to feel like shit for months for someone you're supposed to enjoy being around/ dealing with stuff with. You are probably in your 20's and there's too much stuff going on to go full oneitis.
>>
>>16618896
Don't join r9k. They're fucking losers
>>
>>16618913

Well I guess I can have a laugh with them about the Chad that stole my so-called gf or whatever.

Seriously though, thanks anons!
>>
>>16618798
Gonna download this, thanks anon
>>
>>16619003
>>16618814
And yeah that shit is tingling my spider senses
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.