[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy my wife works with apparently has a cuck fetish and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1362336925109.jpg (5 KB, 250x215) Image search: [Google]
1362336925109.jpg
5 KB, 250x215
This guy my wife works with apparently has a cuck fetish and writes stories about it. He emailed one to my wife that I found and I am kind of losing it trying to decide what I'm going to do.

After finding the rtf of the story I started looking through her emails and she has been exchanging fantasies with this guy about partner swapping. My wife says that the guy's wife is hot and she wants to see me fucking her.

Going crazy over here. Pls respond, /adv/.
>>
Get into a threesome with the both of them or get out now.
>>
>>16618671

I guess I should have said that I'm not into guys, swapping or sharing.
>>
>>16618682
sounds like the decision has been made by your wife what will go down with or without your consent. Keep a close eye on her OP but more important you need to have your exit strategy worked out because you'll need it. Move quick you don't have much time
>>
>>16618764

Yeah, I know. Now I am going to be all paranoid that this isn't the first guy and that she has been fucking people, she definitely has the means and time to be doing it.

I thought we had a good relationship. I wish she had told me that our sex life was lacking rather than doing this... and the kicker is that the guy is a balding manlet.
>>
Massive red flag dude. Your wife is gonna cuck you at some point if she hasn't already. The fact she is so loose about this sort of stuff speaks volumes about her character. "b-but anon, you fucked that guys wife right? now it's my turn!" - I guarantee it.
>>
>>16618770
nothing to do with you OP, just how she is wired. Be glad you know. Go see a divorce attorney pronto
>>
>>16618774
He should fuck the other dudes wife first at least before leaving
>>
Found some pictures of the guy and his wife having sex...
>>
>>16618793
I don't believe you.
>>
>wife wants to cheat
>wife is setting with another man
>wat do?
Gee, I wonder OP.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.