[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I in the wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: IMG9519551.jpg (63 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG9519551.jpg
63 KB, 960x1280
Is it wrong for my girlfriend to post pictures and videos of herself masterbaiting online? I confronted her two months ago about it after I found out, she said that she was sorry and she wouldn't do it again. She explained that it was a stress relief and it was a fetish of hers. Today I checked to make sure if she was telling me the truth, and I found out that she's at it again. I ended the relationship on the grounds of that I couldn't trust her anymore. Am I in the wrong?

Her profile is BEMrawr. She uses reddit to tell everyone that a shows about to start, and then uses snapchat to post pictures. She seems to be moved on to kik and chatterbait, and who knows what else.

Not sure what I'm supposed to do now...
>>
>>16618481
Post the pictures and video then we'll tell you if she went too far.
>>
>>16618483
Well most of her pictures are on snapchat, so they're deleted. But the few that I saw was where she was completely naked in the shower and she posted whether to shave, or not. I know there's some third party sites that save snapchat pictures but I'm just not going that far to show you, but I include her username if you wanted to check.
>>
>>16618483
She also had it set up so that she could receive donations from strangers. Shed also gotten sex toys in the mail as donations as well
>>
>>16618481
>Is it wrong for my girlfriend to post pictures and videos of herself masterbaiting online?
If you're uncomfortable with it, and she's been hiding it from you, then yes. This is a huge breach in trust, and one that I wouldn't put up with while in a relationship.

>Am I in the wrong?
No. You have boundaries, she kept these things from you, knowing about said boundaries, told you she would quit, and then lied. The trust is gone and this relationship can't be repaired. She just doesn't give a shit, OP.
>>
You're not in the wrong. Bitch can't be trusted. Move on.
>>
This is a really nice self advertising
>>
>>16618512
From the brief googling that I did it looks like she's a plain Jane redhead. Nothing wrong with that, though, but I could be wrong too. I can't dig too deep since I'm at work.
>>
It's not necessarily wrong of her to do so, as long as she has a partner who finds it hot or doesn't care. Going behind your back and not giving you the chance to not be okay with it, is absolutely wrong.
>>
>>16618542
Suspected this as well. Gtfo camwhore. If this isn't the case. Dump that bitch. Cam whores have mental issues. She's not doing it bc it's a fetish. She's doing it for money.
>>
>>16618481
"I want some eye candy. I've been playing xbox and I'm a flirter, but I'm not looking to trade nude pictures or anything. I want someone to talk to during long nights and cry over chick flicks with. (That was way to cheesey) I love my Xbox friends and my Kik buds but I need an attractive man in my life. :p message me on here with a picture of yourself and what Xbox games you like to play."

Cheating or camwhoreadvertising. Don't give this person the time of day.
>>
>>16618481
Wrong? Not necessarily. Stupid? Oh yes.
>>
>>16618580
Shes texting my now saying that she, " doesn't want to fuck them or share nudes or anything, but that all I want is a friend."
If she was just looking for a new friend, why did she use the same reddit as when she posted pictures of herself?
Man shes making me confused. I thought I was done an that I was over her, but now she's making me seem like the bad guy.
>>
I can't wait to fap to your girlfriend tonight, OP. How does it feel knowing that countless guys are stroking one out and dream of filling all of her holes with cock and cum?
>>
>>16618715
quit reading the text goddammit. I wouldn't trust her either. Cut it out or she has your nuts forever
>>
>>16618721
Honestly, I hope you have a good time fapping to her. That's all that she seems to be good for, and I bet she knows that.
>>
>>16618735
Oh I'm going to, friend. I swear it. Tell me so I can enhance my immersion: does he ass feel firm or soft? What about her tits? Is she tight or loose feeling?
>>
>>16618735
>I bet she knows that
she does and why she does it
>>
>>16618512
>She also had it set up so that she could receive donations from strangers
So cunts bitch about equal pay and being a whore is bad. Yet like you poor bastard they use sex as a renewable income and then bitch that like OP they are being possessive.
>drop
>that
>cunt.
>>
>>16618744
Her tits are like, a, maybe b cup so there's not much going on there. Ass is kinda firm, kinda jiggly, kinda like a man's ass. Shes chubby, which is how I like em, but her puss is pretty loose, maybe because we normally fuck 2 or 3 times a day. I hope this helps your cumming needs.
>>
>>16618481
>realization
Op might be the camwhore.
>>
>>16618481
http://camgirl.gallery/image/qydG

OPs GF

Excuse me while I vomit
>>
>>16618766
Sweet. A girl next door type. I'll be sure to imagine these feels as I'm busting a huge nut to her cam of her spread eagle fucking herself with a dildo
>>
>>16618766
>>>>>>>>16618767
>>
>>16618775
>101 views
>Op makes a thread of concern
>101 views
>101
>fucking
>views
You sicken me OP.
>>
>>16618775
nasty
>>
>>16618775
What an ugly pig.
>>
>>16618799
I'm sure she's still good for a quick fuck if you feel like getting down and dirty. Fill her up with some cum, slap her in the face, and be on your way style of girl, ya know?
>>
File: oinko.png (48 KB, 186x142) Image search: [Google]
oinko.png
48 KB, 186x142
>>16618811
Not unless she comes with a paper bag.
>>
>>16618815
I'd provide one of course.
>>
>>16618512
Depends, OP. Were you aware that you were dating a prostitute?
>>
>>16618775
srsly OP. It took her to do this to dump her.. how did you end up with a pig like that in the first place? HOW ugly are YOU exactly?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.