[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>curious to look at girlfriend's phone I want to trust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>curious to look at girlfriend's phone

I want to trust her, but I don't want to be cheated on and I feel like this is a quick and easy way to find out.

But, is then the problem me? Should I just trust her? She seems a little promiscuous but maybe I'm just being paranoid.
>>
>>16618403

if you dont trust her enough to date her, dont date her. its as simple as that.
>>
Loyalty is an important part of being faithful, but it is only half of the equation. The other half is trust. You shouldn't be in a relationship with someone you can't have faith in. It sounds like there's a serious trust problem in this relationship; you need to either build that trust (WITHOUT breaking hers) or end the relationship. Going through her phone would be a serious breach of her trust.

So I guess my question is this: what reason do you have to think she might be cheating? Why do you say that she "seems a little promiscuous"? I can't tell whether or not you're just being paranoid unless I understand your reasoning.
>>
>>16618478
When she's on her phone, I've noticed at the corner of my eye there are many guy's names, but she's never talked to me about any guys.

She still likes going to clubs whether it's with me or girlfriends.
>>
>>16618494
my ex used to go through my phone all time, yet when I started wanting to after she started acting suspicious (hiding her phone, changing screens when I walked by, etc) she flipped her shit, telling me I have to trust her.

Honestly? Do it if you're honestly that paranoid. However, understand that your relationship is probably about to end. If you go looking for something, you'll probably find it.
>>
If the problem is you, you shouldn't be in this relationship.

If the problem is her, you shouldn't be in this relationship.

All roads lead to Rome.
>>
>>16618494

>She still likes going to clubs whether it's with me or girlfriends.

That's a red flag there.
>>
>>16618403
You don't trust her and should tell her as much.
>>
>>16618606

This guy winning it.
>>
>>16618646
Not really. I go out with my buddies all the time but I'm not cheating on my girlfriend.
>>
>>16618646
some people are capable of having fun without their partner, you know that right?
>>
>>16618581
the same shit happened to me recently. my ex gf would always take my phone when i wasnt looking and go through it to make sure i wasnt cheating on her. its complete bullshit and this went on for a year. i had enough and broke up with her because she didnt trust me one bit.
>>
>>16619085
Yeah, it's strange because even though you aren't actually cheating on them with anyone, it still sets light to internal rage. And as soon as I get mad when I see them digging through my phone and get mad, they think they didnt search hard enough.
>>
OP, just do it. First of all, she going to clubs and texting other guys are with no doubt red flags. If she gives you a reason to doubt than it is her foult too somehow.

Second, don't keep this paranoia any long and just do it. Whatever if she cheats on you or not, in both ways you will have corfirmation and release. Do it for your metal health as well.

And than just be ready for the worst but still try to understand her. My experience says women are likely to lie about these stuff more than men, but maybe she just likes to flirt and have her own limits. Just be honest with her and yourself, don't lose your mind and handle mature.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.