[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys, I'm writing here because my dating life is a mess.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: gingerkitten.jpg (13 KB, 426x282) Image search: [Google]
gingerkitten.jpg
13 KB, 426x282
Hi guys,
I'm writing here because my dating life is a mess. I'm 25 years old and I have been without dating a girl since I was 20, if I think about I feel sad about my life.

I tried almost everything: dating websites and apps, trying to meet girls in pubs... And I didn't have any luck.

I don't consider myself ugly, also I'm not fat, the only thing that I can't fix is that I'm almost bald and I think that this is part of the problem but... I see bald guys everyday dating girls.
I don't know what to do, I have a job, good friends and I think that I'm happy with every other aspect of my life, they can be improved but are ok.

I'm starting to think that I'm very ugly and that is near imposible to do something to improve my situation. You hear of some people that they can talk with a lot of girls on tinder, but when I tried it I only get a few matches and a lot of times anybody reply.

In my "real world" Is difficult to meet new people. Almost all of my friends have girlfriend and I don't work in my hometown so... I don't know a lot of people here and I can't go out a lot. Also I work in a small city with few young girls. That was one of the reasons of using dating apps.

So I'm desperate and I don't know what can I do that's why I'm looking for advice.
>>
You're not ugly bro, just some bad luck. You should try haning out with a group of mixed girls and boys, if the girls are single, you can get their attention. Best of luck!
>>
>>16617779

>im starting to think im ugly

post pic? lets see what you are working with. at worst we will give you some tips on how to improve.

>girls

what are your standards? truth is that some people have higher standards than they should. men dont often realize it becuase they think they are on the same level as a desired female,. but dont realize they have 10 other guys who look just like you also hitting on them. so they choose the most desirable of the bunch.

its a sucky situation, and most men can only compensate by dating uglier women.

>Dating life

curious, what do you want out of a dating life? you seem so determined to have one, but you dont sound like you've had anyone in mind for a really long time. whats the point of that?

>dating apps

i dont recommend them. its easy for anyone attractive (man or woman) to become corrupted by them, and women are especially susceptible. they like to be hit on all day but then cant make up their mind on who is better cuz everyones kinda the same. trust me ive been on both sides of that and recently deleted everything.

by deleting these apps it also FORCES you to go out instead of wait around all day swiping, and when you actually go out you can go meet people.
>>
Why is dating so important? If you have friends and stuff, your social life is largely fulfilled. A gf well not make you happy. At all.

Just do you and if you meet someone you meet someone.
>>
>>16617798
Thanks for your advice. I would like to post pics but I'm not sure if posting my pic here would be a wise thing.
I don't have anybody in mind because I haven't meet the right person, or I can say that Is very difficult to meet the right person.
What I want is somebody who cares about me in a different way that a friend. Of course also having sex that's another thing but that's not the main reason.

>>16617813
Almost all of my friends have their life. And I'm starting to lose contact with them because of work and other things. I know that a gf can't make you happy but it contributes to it in some way.
>>
File: 1450308373140.jpg (138 KB, 736x721) Image search: [Google]
1450308373140.jpg
138 KB, 736x721
>>16617779
>I'm 25 years old and I have been without dating a girl since I was 20, if I think about I feel sad about my life.
You'll be needing one of these...
>>
>>16617864
Sadly I think so
>>
>>16617858
A gf will not contribute to your happiness. You're unhappy with your life now, you're not going to be happy when you have a whole other person to consider.
> but I am happy!
Your whole op was about how unhappy you are
>>
>>16617858

>its not wise

you can post a face pic on /b/ these days, they have daily 24 hour threads dedicated to it, the worse you will get here is one anon flinging an insult and 5 anons suggesting how to improve yourself. we cant give a make over to a question mark.

youd be surprised how much little things can help. i used to be wicked ugly compared to how i am now.

>i want someone to care about me

the problem isnt that you want someone, you want ANYONE. people arent toasters unfortunately. its okay to put yourself out there and see what happens but if you are only focusing on results you will not find anything.

you dont need someone to go on an adventure. go on an adventure and people want to go with you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.