[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I missing out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: JUSTDO.jpg (78 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
JUSTDO.jpg
78 KB, 456x320
I am 26 and I feel like life has passed me by. I have never had a girlfriend and have no experience with women. I have been on dates but unfortunately they never lead anywhere and the woman always ends up saying something like "Its not you, its me, you are actually a really good guy." I don't really question them but god damn.. it sucks when you try and try and try and try and make it seemingly no where.

What can be done? At what age would a normal male have done all this? I know people who are 23 and are getting married and having kids already!

Can someone help? Like what is a adult male supposed to have done by now? It feels like a true handicap because my mind is just going crazy trying to conceptualize the act of a relationship. I try to imagine it... and I can't. It actually kind of hurts. Like if a girl kissed me right now, I would feel happy.. but in pain.

My emotions have fallen into disuse and now, emotions that were normally good.. make me feel like shit. Like joy? Joy makes me feel ill and like someone has a death grip in my trachea. Very strange concepts. Am I fucked up?
>>
>>16616881
You're only fucked up if you believe yourself to be. Don't fall into the circular logic pit of hell that is "overcompensating for lost time".
>>
>>16616891

but how is it not lost time? What girl is going to want to fuck a 26 year old male with NO EXPERIENCE with women. I don't even want to have sex that badly but I do want to experience intimacy.
>>
>>16616950
It's only a problem if you're a complete autist about it. My friend dated a 27 year old who was painfully bad with women, she broke it off with him because he only ever talked about himself and never took an interest in her life. They had a ton of shit in common and she thought he was attractive enough, he was just pretty autistic
>>
There is no one who can say what you should of have achieved by now. Everyone's life is different with ups and downs. The most important thing is not letting yourself feel beat up for it. There are people who never achieve anything from our point of view but are happy with whatever they chose to achieve in their own personal opinion. Some want to achieve being rich where some want to achieve something completly different. We all have our personal goals and achievements how small they might seem.

26 male --> no children because i wanted to save money first. Other ppl would argue i am going to be an "old parent" but thats just how my life went and how i wanted it. Life is yours, try to live it that way aswell.
>>
Dont compare yourself to other people, ever. Its the worst habit. Compare yourself to other versions of you. There are a million simultaneously existing versions of you. Know that in any given situation, no matter how frustrating, or how hopeless things seem, theres a version of you getting up and getting back in there. Be that version. Theres a version of you that gets up from the chair youre in and meets his first intimate partner today. So get up and get at em.
>>
Do what you can about your future now, today, and do not linger in the past, letting doubt and what ifs cloud your mind.

Good luck anon.
>>
File: 1435448056218.jpg (181 KB, 662x724) Image search: [Google]
1435448056218.jpg
181 KB, 662x724
>people who are 23 and are getting married and having kids
the man is 23?
absolutely fucking plebian
i bet they have credit card debt too
>>
>>16616950
She doesn't have to know that you have no experience.

Can you pinpoint what your issues are with women? Or are you pretty much clueless and have no idea why things aren't working out?

>>16618720
>Dont compare yourself to other people, ever. Its the worst habit.

This. We're all dealt different hands in life and it's foolish to view life as a competition. Just focus on your own journey.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.