[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend of 8 years, and only reason I see to keep on living,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Y6ApOu3.jpg (79 KB, 1278x694) Image search: [Google]
Y6ApOu3.jpg
79 KB, 1278x694
Girlfriend of 8 years, and only reason I see to keep on living, just broke up with me for good. What should I be doing right now?

It was my fault, I made her suffer for 2 years, neglected our relationship. I understand her breaking up

But right now I feel like my life has been destroyed

I have pretty much no friends, she was all I have. We've been long distance for those 2 years, cause of me taking too long to finish my dissertation

She won't talk to me on the phone (hasnt for months) because she feels it would just make it hurt more

So my 8 year relationship got ended through facebook texts

I am extremely desperate, feel like my world was destroyed. About to call my mother who I was never even close with, cause she's the only person left in the world who cares about me

what is one thing I should be doing or not doing right now?

please someone be out there, my world is ending
>>
>what is one thing I should be doing or not doing right now?
Finishing your dissertation obviously.
>>
>>16616700
thanks for replying

working on my dissertation as the first thing? the breakup happened literally minutes ago, there's no way I'll be able to focus
>>
>>16616708
You won't be able to focus on anything for a while anon, best you can do is attempt to keep your mind busy.
>>
>>16616720
god I fucked up so bad

SHE LOVED ME

I LOVED HER

AND I LET 2 YEARS OF PROCRASTINATION FUCK EVERYTHING UP
>>
>>16616726
Rip.
>>
>>16616737
I am already 26 and I have to finish college, make my first friend, and find a reason to live.
>>
Her fucking loss buddy.

You're a free man now.
>>
>>16616673
>Entire world hinged on a woman
Hahahahaha oh wow
>>
File: amitabha.jpg (2 MB, 1117x1679) Image search: [Google]
amitabha.jpg
2 MB, 1117x1679
Turn the suffering against itself.

I would take up working out immediately; Burn the pain away instead of wallowing in it.

You will overcome this and grow stronger from it.

also this
>>16616973
>>
>>16616973
>>16616990
I never was good at making friends, but I had a few. She was my second girlfriend and soon I truly started believing that I would not need anybody else, so I stopped meeting new people, or caring for my existing friendships.

Eventually I lost those, and now, her too.

Thanks for the replies, the initial panic is over I think. I won't work in my dissertation right now cause I won't be able to focus, but I will definitely do my best to keep my mind busy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.