[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were in an extremely serious with someone, would you tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
If you were in an extremely serious with someone, would you tell them if you had mild to moderate fetal alcohol syndrome?

When I was 18-20 I was in a very, very intense relationship with an Asian girl. She was fairly eccentric and emotionally unbalanced, and no great intellect, but she seemed "normal" enough.

Fast forward 10 years. For some reason I was researching the symptoms of fetal alcohol syndrome on Wikipedia, and she apparently had all the symptoms. Squinty eyes, large forehead, flat face, flat nose, thin lips, etc. Honestly, I probably didn't notice at the time because she was Asian.

I haven't spoken to her in years, and it ended VERY badly between us. But I don't know, it's weird that she never mentioned that. Do some people just not know they have it? Would you tell your significant other that if you had it?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>16616365
You're probably misdiagnosing her. Those are common Asian features. Smells like bad bait.
>>
>>16616386
No, I was friends with a lot of Asians back then. Even when I was dating her, I regularly thought that she had an unusually flat face, squinty eyes, flat nose, and thin lips. Some of my Asian friends ever commented on it.

It's weird, man. I always thought something was up with her face. Really.

Not trolling.
>>
>>16616386
>Smells like bad bait.
I almost replied to this thread, but my instincts told me no. This is definitely bait, and I suggest you abandon thread
>>
>>16616394
>No, I was friends with a lot of Asians back then. Even when I was dating her, I regularly thought that she had an unusually flat face, squinty eyes, flat nose, and thin lips. Some of my Asian friends ever commented on it.
And so you automatically just think it's a smart idea to jump to Fetal Alcohol Syndrome? You're not a professional and you have too much time on your hands. Some people just genuinely look weird, due to genetics.
>>
>>16616408
OP here.

Yeah, maybe so. It could be that I'm overthinking it too much.

It just weirded me out when I read about FAS and was like, "Damn, my ex girlfriend had all those symptoms!"

Ah well. Hope she's doing alright... I guess.
>>
File: s0vs9s.jpg (9 KB, 210x300) Image search: [Google]
s0vs9s.jpg
9 KB, 210x300
>>16616365
You might be misdiagnosing her. Perhaps she is from a distant place in space.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.