[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: feels.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
So I've been dating this girl for about 2-3 years now, we've said I love you and everything seemed fine, then suddenly she asks "So this guy has become single...and something might happen between us, are you ok with that?" I mean what do you even say, of course I said no, but now there is just like toxic cloud hanging over every interactions, I dunno, thoughts?
>>
Leave them. They clearly have no respect for you.
>>
>>16616111
She was shopping while you guys were together. Dump the trash bag.
>>
>>16616111
No thots here except your gf.
Ayoooooo
>>
>>16616133
absolute savage
>>
>>16616111

if ur not comfortable, break up with her. she doesnt care, she didnt ask 'how do you feel about an open relationship.'

she said somethign will be happening (likely) and if ur okay with it. not if shes allowed to.

so unless you want an open relationship (which i do recommend if you have enough swag) braek up with her.
>>
Leave now. Save yourself.
>>
This post makes me sad.
You probably can't see this from a rational perspective, but it seems that the only clear option is to end it.
>>
File: WAT.jpg (6 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
WAT.jpg
6 KB, 300x225
>>16616111
Leave her, she probably even cheated during your relationship.
Don't get cucked anon.
>>
That you haven't even left instantly...

Cuck
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.