[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was interested in someone until they dropped a bomb that they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: large.jpg (38 KB, 413x640) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
38 KB, 413x640
I was interested in someone until they dropped a bomb that they did something pretty fucked up in their past. No idea what to do now.

If they were remorseful, what's the maximum shittiest thing in someones past that you would let slide?
>>
I think anything can be forgiven. But the question is, are they likely to do it again?
>>
>>16616061
>But the question is, are they likely to do it again?
This.

>>16616054
>I was interested in someone until they dropped a bomb that they did something pretty fucked up in their past.
What was it?
>>
>>16616064
They molested a family member, but kind of tried to justify it by saying that they were molested themselves. They seem to feel pretty badly about it and I highly doubt they'd do it again, but damn bruh...
>>
>>16616097
>but kind of tried to justify it by saying that they were molested themselves
This is the part that would make me worry. When you're really sorry about something, you don't make any excuses. I was molested, but I don't go around molesting people, because I don't want people to go through what I went through.
>>
>>16616097

can you give us more details on the scenario?

I was 'molested' by my brother, but i wasnt raped. we tend to use different terminology to explain the degree of severity that came with it.
>>
>>16616152
Yep, my feelings exactly. I was molested and can't imagine putting somebody else through that, so that part didn't sit right with me either.
>>
>>16616160
He's been radio silent since I tried to get him to elaborate on exactly what he meant. He did say that she "said no before it went too far" but that could mean a lot of things and sounds bizarre in itself, does it not?

Man, I hope he doesn't lurk here.
>>
>>16616181

>was molested
>molested his little sister too

yeah, he lurks here.
>>
>>16616186
I never said it was his sister, but I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.