[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1449943407348.jpg (1 MB, 770x1062) Image search: [Google]
1449943407348.jpg
1 MB, 770x1062
I make a lot of money, but I still hate my life. I thought going to high school would change things, I thought going to college would change things, I thought getting a job would change things, I thought getting an even better job would change things.

Why should I keep living? Nothing seems to change.

My job is stressful, and on top of that, I have a few other side projects because I want nothing more than to get very rich, I'm not sure what for, but I think it's because I want to be independent to "do what I want".

And "what I want" is, I think, to go back to the country I was born and spent my childhood in, before I was taken away and brought to America. Nothing wrong with America, but my family was split apart, and my mother justified it by saying that one day I was going to make a lot of money and it would all be worth it, but frankly, I make a lot of money now, more than most people will ever make in their lives, but I still don't think it was worth it.

I would trade it all for having had my family stayed together.

I don't care about my car, or my apartment, or my job, I just want my family back.
>>
>>16616021
>I want nothing more than to get very rich
You sound like the typical Jew to me.
>>
>>16616032
You sound like a typical faggot.
>>
Find a partner, start a new family and keep it together.
>>
Sounds like materialism isn't your deal. Do you have a religion or philosophy you follow? Sometimes those can help us find a purpose and motivation. You clearly value family. Is there anything stopping you from reconnecting with them now that you have assets? If so, why not try to start your own?
>>
>>16616021
Rosebud
>>
>>16616165
>Find a partner

This. OP, I'm in the same situation and I think only finding love would ever cure me. I'm also half thinking of taking all of my money, all my savings and just gtfo Thailand or some shithole in Asia and die of AIDS while fucking prostitutes or something.
But I know that it would kill my parents (they are very protective to a fault) and I was raised my whole life to always think of the family first.

So yeah, pretty much your (and my) only chance is try to find some girl to marry and start a family or someshit.
>>
>>16616021
Can you buy me a car? That's my happiness and there's no way I could ever afford one.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.