[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
about to break up with girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1446611686971.jpg (42 KB, 773x645) Image search: [Google]
1446611686971.jpg
42 KB, 773x645
I want to get some other perspectives on my situation.

We have been dating for over a year now.I was friend-zoned at the start but broke out of it. Throughout the relationship I've often felt cheated when she would ignore my texts and communications with the excuse of being busy with school. In the past couple weeks I've had a theory that this girl uses me to support her emotional needs and makes time for me when she feels like it.

Last night we had a small argument and as usual she dismissively insulted me and then left saying she was "tired" and didn't feel like talking to me anymore. This morning when I asked if she wanted to talk she again made an excuse about being busy and then left to go the gym (I live with her).

A couple hours ago she called me on her break at work and asked me if I wanted to talk about "my problem"

I've had enough with her bullshit and feel like I'm being strung along and ultimately not respected enough. When she comes home from work tonight I want to break up with her. Sorry for the long rambling story
>>
This is what happens when you're 'friendzoned but break out of it'. She's always going to be less invested in the relationship than you are, because she wasn't all that enthusiastic about dating you in the first place. She's not going to care if you break up with her
>>
>>16615872
>>16615872
>She's not going to care if you break up with her
The relationship was a lot more involved than I've summarized in my post, and I'm pretty confident that she will care. If she doesn't it will be easier for me to get over after... first girlfriend and 22 by the way.
>>
>>16615883
Well in that case, she's not going to be as broken up about it as you're hoping she will be.
>>
>>16615893
>responding to bait
You somehow gather that I'm hoping she will be broken up about it? I'm quite nervous to do this... just looking for advice and other's experiences
>>
>>16615862
Guy here. Also 22. About 3 former long term relationships.

I'll tell you right now that it's over. The very best case scenario is that she doesn't truly love you. Worst case is that she is cheating on you, and thinks you're a beta that she's taking along for a ride (as an emotional tampon, in your words).

I would fuck her real good and proper a few times to get it out of your system, then sit her down one day soon and tell her how you feel. Then break up with her. Make it a clean break if you can, take a month or so to chill, and then look for a girl who can appreciate and love you for who you are.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.