[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When to quit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>Bored, decide to use tinder
>Looking for sex not relationship
>Match a girl with massive boobs
>start talking to her, decide to meet
>Go to a bar, drink all day, talk, play pool
>end up hooking up with her on a pool table
>She pushes her boobs in my face and talks about them openly
>She admits that shes had alot of sexual partners, has mostly guy friends and basically likes dressing up in naughty outfits or just outright being naked basically every red flag in my book
>Date ends, dont get sex
>Says I can contact her the next day
>Next morning she sdnapchats me her number and says to call her aytime during the day
>Do so and say I can come over later in the arvo
>Shes says ok
>On the way there txt and then cal her. She doesn't answer
>Txts an hour later and says an emergency as occured and she cant make it

Its not day 3 and she has invited me out to drinks with her again this arvo but with her friends. I usually dont give this much rope especially considering I just wanted sex but Im seriously attracted to her and Ive already kissed her quite passionately and embraced her. Should I quit? You miss 100% of shots you dont take yeah true but then again Im not being a 3rd wheel meal ticket for some slag because shes ran out of money and wants free drinks and validation.
>>
>>16615837
she sounds like a dirty hoe

stop putting in effort, or do whatever you want desu
>>
>>16615837
If you're just looking for sex, drop this. Look for others in the mean while.
>>
>>16615837
Ide also like to add that she gave me her number via snapchat the day after our date. Its not like she gave it to me at the end of the date or gave me a fake one so she could just get away from me. And she expressively asked me to contact her. However I did maybe detect a vibe of cold feet in her voice and was not surprised when she said something was up and couldn't make it. However why would she call me this morning and ask me out if she wasn't interested?

Ive been lead on by girls before and given false signals and have learned from it but this has me stumped.
>>
>>16615844
I dont have time. I got back to work on friday. Plus shes like the epitome of the kind of chick I want to bang. Big tits, big ass. I can tell shed be insane in the sack which is what I need.

I could see becoming like a booty call/friends with benefits kind of girl and I would also be happy with that in the long term.

She also likes to drink.
>>
OP here again.

I like to think of myself as a guy who knows when to quit and move on. Im always the guy telling my mates to give it up when they are getting used and they always say 'nah man its all good'. Now heres me in the same situation telling myself the same thing.
>>
>>16615837
Why are you even considering quiting? Keep casual and just don't put much of yourself into it.
>>
>>16615861
>>16615861
Because Ive got the feeling shes just using me to get free drinks. She knows I dont want a relationship and that my leave ends soon.

Ive fallen for girls like her before. The type who 'hangs out with guys because its less drama' types. They are fun on their own but I dont want to fall into the trap of being the 3rd well dude she has friendzoned.
>>
Anymore advice bros?

>>16615861
>Keep casual and just don't put much of yourself into it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.