[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trying to have a baby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: mumblewhore.jpg (57 KB, 736x491) Image search: [Google]
mumblewhore.jpg
57 KB, 736x491
We’re at that point where I think we should start trying to have a baby. We had both agreed that we wanted a kid so I brought it up and ever since then he hates my guts. He’s not actively hostile but I can see that my presence ticks him off. We don’t have sex, we don’t kiss, we don’t touch. So, I talked to him about it and he said that it was work and after that he seemed ok with me. No sex but that’s fine, because he has a much lower libido than me anyway. However, I still feel like he’s kind of ticked off from me. Its a visible change when he comes home and sees me. I thought it wasn’t work anymore so I turned on a USB camera to record him when he comes home, and I deliberately went out of the house during the evening so he can come home to empty house.Basing this on what I saw from a week’s recordings, he comes home and when he realizes I’m not there he literally celebrates. He calls out my name and when there’s no reply he physically celebrates. Later, when I do call telling him that I’m coming home, he yells out “Fuck, leave me alone”, “Fuck off”, “Fuck my life” when the call cuts off.
>>
>>16615720
Something tells me you should drop trying to have a baby with this guy.
>>
You're naive if you still want a baby with him after that. It sounds like you both need to move on unfortunately.
>>
well.. break up with him, obviously. I mean it's weird that you filmed him but in this case you probably saved yourself a lot of trouble.
>>
That story went a very different direction than I expected.

Okay, so 1) never, ever tell him you recorded him. He'll basically never trust you again forever. I don't care if you feel guilty or think you have to mention it or want him to understand our whatever, just don't, period, or you've got zero future with this dude.

2) Just because you both "agreed" that you wanted kids at some point doesn't come close to meaning that he's ready to have them with you right this second. If he wants to get you pregnant, he knows how to do it. Until then, chill. Kids are a huge commitment, and nagging him into having one is a guaranteed way to ensure that he'll hate your guts.

3) He's obviously feeling cramped in your relationship. He wants to have time to himself. If he was staying out late with "friends" or making excuses to avoid you, that's be one thing, but it sounds like he just wants to come home and have some time to unwind after work. Believe it or not, he probably actually is stressed out about his job, but you badgering him sure isn't helping. If you can, try and give him an opportunity to feel that way without just disappearing.

Maybe a little more info about your living situation would help me give advice, but definitely "back off" is step one.
>>
Bump for op to come back and update us on her crazy relationship.
>>
> He calls out my name and when there’s no reply he physically celebrates

Like, literally jumping and going all "YEEEESSS, FUCK YEAH SHE"S GONE FINALLY"???
>>
>>16615735
B-but muh babies!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.